Bathing suits on the cheap

Beeslilmama

Target has an enormous selection of swimwear separates. I got the Merona Women's Swim Boardshorts and love them! They are lined and don't ride up at all. You can get free returns by returning to your neighborhood Target store.

Edited by royalcruz

If you are in the SE (mostly FL), Bealls Outlet has good deals on swim suits and the shops near the beach have a big selection.

I have gotten a bunch when I travel on vacation for around $30 for plus sizes. They have a clearance rack where you can find them for as little as $10 if you're lucky! I found one that was a one piece and had it altered to a tankini top. Happy shopping!

I ordered 6 from swimsuitsforall. I will keep two of them and return the rest. Pices and shipping were good.

I agree. I ordered two today and the shipping for 3-day air was only 11.90. All the suits are on sale through a code they automatically apply.

Edited by Armchairtravelwoman

Just got my 2 new suits from Swimsuits for all. I am really pleased. I normally wear 14/16 plus size but in a swimsuit I always wear the next size up. So, I ordered an 18 in both top and bottom and they fit perfectly.

The colors are gorgeous, so vibrant. They are much brighter than the colors in the pics on the website.

I hope everyone is as pleased with their order as I am.

I have ordered twice from swimsuits for all. I wasn't to happy with the fits both times. Easy returns. I do have a swim cover up from them that I LOVE!

I recently just bought a swim dress and a tankini online from Hanes. I would have never thought to look for swimwear there. I wanted to switch it up, haven't received them yet but super excited to try them on! They have really cute designs also.

Can anyone give me some advice on how the sizing runs on the swimsuitsforall suits? True to dress size or go up a size like a lot of swimsuit brands? I would be on the smaller end of their scale.

I shop this site often but have found I have to order up a size for the bust, I am big busted and don't like to flaunt it :) The torso and waist size, seem true to size.

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies, I am a tall lean 55+ woman...I went to Swim Suits for All, and was thoroughly impressed with their suits /prices, etc..... Plus seems like everyone LOVES them!

My question is.....do any of you know of a comparable, well recommended company for us SMALL on top, tall thin women?

Thanks!