Anyone have a Contact e-mail for the Summit Shoreside Concierge?

David Kane

Annnd...I hope I spelled Concierge correctly ("i before e except after c...except...").

We're sailing out of San Juan in an RS on the Summit on the 16th and haven't heard from the Shore Side Concierge yet. Last time we were in an RS the Michael's Club Concierge contacted us a week beforehand (granted, it was Gareth, who was just phenomenal in that role) however I have heard this duty has been passed off shore-side.

Does anyone have a contact e-mail from the SSC that attends the Summit out of PR?

Thanks much!

-d

My wife and her sisters are on Summit right now, in a suite. We never received any contact from anyone pre-cruise, even though we tried to reach out to them, both MC and shoreside, precruise to arrange a wheelchair. Previously, we too were always contacted pre cruise. Kind of disappointing to lose something that was such a nice personal touch (and probably didn't cost X too much to provide to suite guests).

In September the shore side concierge was Taji, ConciergeTaji @Celebrity.com. Between her and Kim, MC concierge all of our pre cruise requests were met.

another thread gave this email address, CelebrityPreCruiseConcierge @ celebrity.com as a generic contact.

In September the shore side concierge was Taji, ConciergeTaji @Celebrity.com. Between her and Kim, MC concierge all of our pre cruise requests were met.

another thread gave this email address, CelebrityPreCruiseConcierge @ celebrity.com as a generic contact.

I think her name was Tanji (not Taji).....but I could be wrong! She was great and a pleasure to speak with.