Sunshine MDR line confusion

ladygal4.4

I'm used to the old system, for YTD I would just go get in line at the hostess desk. Is this the same way on the Sunshine? Or do I get in line somewhere else?

I normally eat as soon as the doors open...or shortly thereafter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunshine has a separate check in desk for YTD. I seem to remember it being on deck 5 in the hall space across from the fun hub and taste bar. I don't think it is marked on any deck plan as they just set up a table set in the hallway against the wall during the available times.

Edited by Davey Wavey

Sunshine has a separate check in desk for YTD. I seem to remember it being on deck 5 in the hall space across from the fun hub and taste bar. I don't think it is marked on any deck plan as they just set up a table set in the hallway against the wall during the available times.

You are correct that is where it is.

That is exactly where it is and it says where to go on the S&S card. It is simply down two decks from the hostess stand to the dining room. So no real problem.

I actually liked this because it was efficient and moved the line (which was never long anyway) to an area that could better accommodate it. After you check in, you just walk a short distance and down two flights to the MDR. You do not need your entire party to wait in line and can have the rest meet you at the dining room. The line was never more than a few people when we checked in, which was usually between 5:45 and 6:15, and a table was always available.