Oasis entertainment bookings

Hi just some advice, bookings have just become available for my upcoming cruise. I have booked the headliner show for 1 night and am trying to book for a date later in the cruise but it won't let me? Can you only book the headliner show for 1 night only.

Also is there any difference in the comedy shows will they be different shows.

Is the headliner act every night, never had to pre book shows before so have lots of questions:)

Hi just some advice, bookings have just become available for my upcoming cruise. I have booked the headliner show for 1 night and am trying to book for a date later in the cruise but it won't let me? Can you only book the headliner show for 1 night only.

Is the headliner act every night, never had to pre book shows before so have lots of questions:)

The comedy show is the same each night.

Though we have cruised RCL several times this is the first on one as large as Oasis. I understand there just isn't enough room for everyone to see the shows each night, but is the reservation for shows something on all RCL ships now? I don't really care for it. Mrs and I really enjoy the comedy and by the sounds of it we will only be able to see it the one night we have a reservation for it... :(

Though we have cruised RCL several times this is the first on one as large as Oasis. I understand there just isn't enough room for everyone to see the shows each night, but is the reservation for shows something on all RCL ships now? I don't really care for it. Mrs and I really enjoy the comedy and by the sounds of it we will only be able to see it the one night we have a reservation for it... :(

They have a standby line for each comedy show, get in that to get in multiple times, plus they usually have a G rated show in the main theatre, check the compass for that, no resi needed

Not on all ships

Edited by setsail

You can try to get in standby for another night.

Edited by molly361

AUH!!!! Not want I want on my cruise...lol I was also reading here on CC that rarely does anyone get in from the lines in the Comedy club. Guess I will just have to go drink more, maybe we can find a funny bartender...lol

When we were on Allure, the stand bye line was longer than the reservation line. Wouldn't waste my time in the stand bye unless we were up at the very front. :)

is the reservation for shows something on all RCL ships now?

No, reservations are only needed on Quantum and Oasis Class ships due to the number of passengers.

AUH!!!! Not want I want on my cruise...lol I was also reading here on CC that rarely does anyone get in from the lines in the Comedy club. Guess I will just have to go drink more, maybe we can find a funny bartender...lol

When I was on the Oasis in 2014, the Comedy Club was very hit and miss. On some nights, the standby line was insanely long, but for most nights, the club wouldn't completely fill up. I think it might have been half-full when we had our reservation.

Yes you can only schedule for 1 time, but you can go stand by another time.