Romantic ideas

GreenGuyJ

I'm going on a cruise next month as a sort of honeymoon we never took. I'm looking for ideas for romantic things to do. I read about flowers and room service and we have a dinner reservation in a special restaurant, but what else have you done that added a romantic spark to your cruise?

Things I have done in the past. Rose petals on bed with a bottle of chilled champagne. They did it while we were at dinner on the night we were celebrating so when we got back it was a big surprise for the wife.

Also there was a spa treatment (On some ships) called the Azul i think. The two of you are left in spa room with big rain shower and several types of scrubs and rub lotions to massage and rub one another with.

Things I have done in the past. Rose petals on bed with a bottle of chilled champagne. They did it while we were at dinner on the night we were celebrating so when we got back it was a big surprise for the wife.

Also there was a spa treatment (On some ships) called the Azul i think. The two of you are left in spa room with big rain shower and several types of scrubs and rub lotions to massage and rub one another with.

Did the rose petals on bed once. They stain the sheets. :eek:

I think it's only Freedom, Voyager, and Radiance class ships. Oasis is off limits. Not sure about Quantum

Never cruised on Oasis or Quantum classes but the 3 you mentioned are a definite yes. If it is too windy or the seas are too rough, it does get closed.

Sherri:)