Bingo Question

seajay312

Do they still use the daubers for playing bingo on the ship?

Thanks for thinking of that! I just added it to our packing list! We've been using the same ones for the last few cruises! I probably would've remembered them, eventually! :D

Thanks for thinking of that! I just added it to our packing list! We've been using the same ones for the last few cruises! I probably would've remembered them, eventually! :D

My DW has used the same dauber on the last 3 cruises and will continue to pack it as long as it works. I would like to say she is being frugal, but then she usually has at least one or two Bloody Mary's :eek: while playing the max number of cards they sell. :p So I'm not sure? :D

My DW has used the same dauber on the last 3 cruises and will continue to pack it as long as it works. I would like to say she is being frugal, but then she usually has at least one or two Bloody Mary's :eek: while playing the max number of cards they sell. :p So I'm not sure? :D

I want to be your wife's bingo buddy. She sound like a lot of fun!!

I want to be your wife's bingo buddy. She sound like a lot of fun!!

She is :rolleyes: and she has put up with me for the past 53 years! ;)

Oh yeah, she even has her own private "Stander" when she's playing Bingo! And for this privilege, I get to buy her Bloody Mary's for her! :eek:

And NO she isn't the least bit spoiled! :D

Just Mike

She is :rolleyes: and she has put up with me for the past 53 years! ;)

Oh yeah, she even has her own private "Stander" when she's playing Bingo! And for this privilege, I get to buy her Bloody Mary's for her! :eek:

And NO she isn't the least bit spoiled! :D

Just Mike

Not spoiled, just well taken care of, Just Mike! Lucky lady!

Be warned, there is no huge jackpot on the last day. It is a straight $5000 for 50 numbers or less all week and $400 for the final coverall game. The Snowball has melted!

What ship was that on? I just got off the Grand today and they had the normal bingo format. Nothing had changed.

We got off the Grand on Dec 30th and the Bingo was $100, $200, $300 and $400 all week. No snowball.

We did not play like we used to. 2 sessions and we gave up it just didn't have the excitement. We used to hope for big crowds to up the winnings!

We got off the Grand on Dec 30th and the Bingo was $100, $200, $300 and $400 all week. No snowball.

We did not play like we used to. 2 sessions and we gave up it just didn't have the excitement. We used to hope for big crowds to up the winnings!

That's interesting because they have the snowball now. Maybe bingo turnout was so low they decided to change it back to the old format.

Just got off the Regal on Sunday, you can only win the $5,000 if you get a bingo on the first 50 numbers drawn, this is on every game and no giveaway at the end like I have seen done on other cruises. Also did anyone else think the Vista Lounge should not be the venue for this. The seating just does not work as half the seats face the wrong direction not to mention they use it to display artwork that blocks and occupies other seats. There must be something better.