Australia/New Zealand choppy seas

NZ Met service marine maps are making a liar of you, Uncle Les :rolleyes: :p :D

Relatively calm seas for the next few days although there might be the remnants of a cyclone coming down the eastern side of NZ but it looks like it will fade out fairly quickly.

http://www.metservice.com/maps-radar/marine-forecast-maps/significant-wave-height

Cheers mate, how boring, no big seas, but then again. And can you do an earthquake forecast. I look at Geo net NZ often.

Hope they enjoy the seas and shakes uncie Les

Cheers Mr Gut, dramas tomorrow, City Circle trains out from Central down to Circular Quay, taxi job from Central Stn to the ship. Will be heavy traffic conditions for all those disembarking and embarking Diamond Princess. Bus and Taxi fest.

Take note those on DP Sat 23rd.

Cheers Mr Gut, dramas tomorrow, City Circle trains out from Central down to Circular Quay, taxi job from Central Stn to the ship. Will be heavy traffic conditions for all those disembarking and embarking Diamond Princess. Bus and Taxi fest.

Take note those on DP Sat 23rd.

Bummer for those with luggage, too far to hoof it.

• 3 weeks later...

We have cruised a number of times including 3 crossings to New Zealand. Each crossing I have needed to take the Avomine. Once in NZ I am fine.

I would go prepared with seasickness tablets or bands in case. Enjoy your cruise.

My parents got back on the explorer only last week. They were first time cruisers and everyone they spoke to including staff said it was the smoothest they had ever sailed. Like glass was a common reference :)