costs of beverages...package or not??

luv'ncrus'n

I know over the years of browsing this site, I have seen listings of individual drink prices...trying to weigh the "value" of a drink package vs. pay as you go pricing. Can anyone share a link that would direct me to these posts? Also, would want to know pricing of fountain sodas, Specialty Coffees at Cafe al Bacio & bottled waters...THANK YOU in advance!!

A search will probably get you some wine lists and other beverage menus. To give you an idea the least expensive wines I have seen is a white zinfindal and a prosecco at $7-7.50. Coffees at Cafe al Bacio are in the range of $4.50-6.00. Generic bottled water (16oz) $3.00. Fresh squeezed OJ or grapefruit juice $4. As I recall drinks like piña colada, rum and coke, gin and tonic made with non premium liquor are in the $7.00- 8.00 range. Large martini at the Martini bar start at $12.00.

In addition there is a 18% gratuity on these prices.

Also remember you can bring on two bottles of wine at the start of your cruise in your carry on bags.

Then add bottled water or soda that can be checked in unlimited quantities as luggage or brought on in sealed containers at ports might take a bit of the sting out of beverages on board.

If you think you'd enjoy the specialty coffees and you are a soda drinker, the Premium Non-alcoholic package could be a good choice for you. The sodas run about $3/can and the specialty coffee can be $4 and up. If you only like hot coffee drinks the Classic NA package might work for you as it includes soda, premium coffee (basic latte /cappuccino type hot drinks), regular bottled water, Arizona iced tea, and such fruit juice as they have at the bar (cranberry, orange, basically ).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me what the prices are for the different alcoholic drinks packages please?

Thank you

Lynne:)

I will email you the link, but keep in mind that the per day price (or total package price) can depend on your cruise. This will give you a ballpark though.