Diamond Club Happy Hour

janica

a nice tip does wonders:)

Hi,

Can I get 2 glasses of wine to bring to my cabin, or must I sit and have them at the bar?

I am Diamond, but my Partner is not... So we cannot go to the Diamond events on Allure.

thanks

newlu

yes.. but get them from the diamond lounge.. not the bars... and let the bartender do it not the servers.. I had the same situation on my recent cruise and the bartender had them ready for me as soon as he saw me,,, without asking, except for the first time... told him I preferred drinking on my balcony vs. the crowded room..a nice tip is appreciated . no problem.. I actually preferred sitting on my balcony, ordering a cheese platter from room service... you can also bring a plate of horsdouvres back to your cabin from the diamond lounge.. but room service is easy also

Edited by Host Star

They will only let you have one drink at a time per Diamond Sea Pass.

Not true in my experience. On any ship.

And I am currently on board the Anthem, and have gotten two drinks at a time on my card THIS cruise as well as past cruises.

Hi,

Can I get 2 glasses of wine to bring to my cabin, or must I sit and have them at the bar?

I am Diamond, but my Partner is not... So we cannot go to the Diamond events on Allure.

thanks

newlu

Do you and your partner live at the same address? If so, you can call Crown & Anchor and have them linked to your account and they will receive your status. See below from the Royal Caribbean website:

A Crown & Anchor Society member can be added into a relationship with other family members in the same household and receive equivalent tier status; however Cruise Points will remain according to actual cruises taken and calculated using the Program level accrual system described above. Pinnacle Club member tier status will not be awarded to dependents if earned by their parent and/or guardian. Pinnacle Club member tier status can only be earned by an individual, spouse or significant other by one of them accumulating 700 Cruise Points or more in the CAS program.

• 2 weeks later...
+3 drinks loaded daily to sea pass card for use during those hours

I take it this is to keep congestion at the Diamond Club down so that people can have their drinks elsewhere if they choose?

On a side note, do you have to stick to the same brands of beers being offered in the DC for those 3 free drinks, or can you choose different ones at the bars and have them included too?

I take it this is to keep congestion at the Diamond Club down so that people can have their drinks elsewhere if they choose?

On a side note, do you have to stick to the same brands of beers being offered in the DC for those 3 free drinks, or can you choose different ones at the bars and have them included too?

Vouchers offer the same exact drinks (including beer brands) as in the DL/CL.

And they are pretty strict on the beer. I couldn't even get Bud Light in lieu of Bud.

I guess it depends on the ship and/or the bartender. I had no problem getting Bud Lights with my drink vouchers on Freedom or Enchantment. One bar Freedom would not so I just went to another one who did.

I guess it depends on the ship and/or the bartender. I had no problem getting Bud Lights with my drink vouchers on Freedom or Enchantment. One bar Freedom would not so I just went to another one who did.

Wow, those are the two ships I have failed at. I don't believe I tried more than once though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Agree. Have had no problems getting Blue Moon with the coupons. Several different ships.

Also have had no issues getting two drinks at one time.

Edited by looking4info

They will only let you have one drink at a time per Diamond Sea Pass.

Not exactly true. On Oasis last year, I kept going back to the same bar (Champagne/R) and the bartender knew us after the first night. They only required us to give one seapass for 2 drinks each time to make it easier.

Of course she knew we were both Diamonds from having viewed the seapasses.

Edited by cot427

RCL still has the Happy Hour each night 4:30 - 8:00 or 5:00 - 8:30 depending on ship +3 drinks loaded daily to sea pass card for use during those hours. They also have a top tier event one night per cruise by invitation on 5N or greater cruises which usually lasts 1 hr with limited drinks though I have seen requests made.

Current complimentary drink menu below from my December cruise.

DiamondDrinks1.jpg

http://weatherfx.us/public/pics/DiamondDrinks1.jpg

DiamondDrinks2.jpg

http://weatherfx.us/public/pics/DiamondDrinks2.jpg

Thanks for posting these! I'm going on my first diamond cruise this weekend and thought it was just beer and wine! :D:D

We have never had a problem getting more then one drink with our vouchers. If it is close to 8 or 8:30, when 'happy hour' is over, we just say we would like 2 drinks, for wine they just poured 2 servings in one glass. It isn't a big deal - it is with the drink package that they won't allow you more then one drink at a time, you must wait 15 minutes before getting another drink. But, then again, depends on the bartender. My brother was on the Freedom and they just kept giving him double shots. ha