Radiance up $86 overnight!

Haoie

That's the Dec 3 2016, SYD to AKL, for the record. Haven't booked yet but want to before the end of Jan.

That annoying feeling when you realise the sailing you had your eye on goes up by 6% overnight!

So good folks, should I just bite the bullet and deal with it, or wait for a price drop?

That's the Dec 3 2016, SYD to AKL, for the record. Haven't booked yet but want to before the end of Jan.

That annoying feeling when you realise the sailing you had your eye on goes up by 6% overnight!

So good folks, should I just bite the bullet and deal with it, or wait for a price drop?

They may not have included the Passenger Movement/Arrival Tax , (or whatever its called) that was introduced this month in both Au and NZ . Its to pay the wages of all those people you see on Border Security.

I've been monitoring this one since Christmas and it's done nothing but increase ugh, this is the latest I noticed, there was def a $20-30 increase a few weeks earlier.

Comes with $200 OBC so that ain't too bad I suppose [the pre new year sale didn't have that]

I've been watching this cruise as well. I just jumped on to see that it is up from when I was looking at it earlier in the week.

I won't be booking this one just yet - I've got to wait for my two kids to get through two terms of school without getting in trouble before we can reward them with another cruise. :(

Could possibly change with the falling dollar as this cruise is paid for in US dollars even if we pay for it in AUS Dollars

cruise love