Alchemy bar favorite drink

octcruise10

I don't see it on their menu...(post #2) in this thread but i am sure it does not hurt to ask.:)

Thanks, I looked at the menu and saw that it wasn't there, but was hoping someone here might know if there is lychee liqueur and/or canned lychees, etc. at the bar. Maybe someone has been served a lychee-flavoured drink there, or requested one and gotten a "no lychee" response.

I've had Alchemy on 3 cruises and the first 2 I fell in love with the Cucumber Sunrise. The last cruise I tried the Antioxidant and was hooked!

THE ANTIOXIDANT

Rejuvenate with Belvedere Grapefruit Vodka, Aperol, tangerine, fresh lime juice and a dash of orange juice.

I think I'll have to try the Quick Fix next :D

What is your favorite drink at the Alchemy bar?

I have to say mine is the Cucumber Sunrise.

CUCUMBER SUNRISE

Belvedere Vodka, watermelon nectar, muddled cucumber, fresh squeezed lime juice and a splash of orange juice. Light and deliciou

Oh my, that sounds delicious, I can't wait to try it.

I've had Alchemy on 3 cruises and the first 2 I fell in love with the Cucumber Sunrise. The last cruise I tried the Antioxidant and was hooked!

THE ANTIOXIDANT

Rejuvenate with Belvedere Grapefruit Vodka, Aperol, tangerine, fresh lime juice and a dash of orange juice.

I think I'll have to try the Quick Fix next :D

This sounds good!:)

• 7 months later...
On Menu?

A deal closer with coconut rum subbed for the the amaretto (allergic to amaretto). YUM.

But seriously, anything they have created. I love that the Pride's Alchemy Bar had a carbonation machine. Tatiana made me a "grape soda" several nights - but it didn't have a single grape ingredient in it. :P

What do they do? Come up with a drink just for you that they think you'd like? Or do you order a specific drink? Never been on a ship with the Alchemy bar yet but will be on the Freedom next year in October.