Very Disappointed - NCL Asia

pieshops

I updated this a page or so ago, after appealing the detail up to FDR, Andy Stuart and Cust service, they said they would look into it about 6 weeks ago and got a call yesterday that it was approved. I have a letter from the executive offices stating this, I just need to get my own multiple entry and transit visa.

All is good

Great news!! And now with written confirmation it should be smooth sailing. Enjoy!!!

Yay! That's wonderful news, pieshops! So happy it worked out for you and your family! Sounds like it's going to be a very special vacation.

Now we all need to collectively cross our fingers for a similar result for Shawnino.

agreed.

Don't give up

We did, but we got our passports back before arriving in Turkey. They took our passports when we boarded in Civitavecchia and could pick them up when the ship was in Piraeus.

We were told onboard it was the Greek authorities which wanted passports held.

It made no sense to any pax we talked to, but since it was "surrender your passport or don't get aboard", well...

You may well be right, but the timing seemed very illogical to those of us onboard, EU Citizens ans non-citizens alike.

When you visit Turkey the Turkey passport officials board in Greece and process all the passports before you arrive in Turkey. That's why the passports are collected. They are then checked, stamped etc. and given back to you ready for your arrival in Turkey.

• 3 months later...
Because it will irritate Ncl to no end to have to send the pax a check

It's the fastest easiest most direct way to get Ncls attention to pax dissatisfaction

Canceling a cruise rarely helps because they get cancellations every day

But taking you long awaited cruise and then making them send you back a check...priceless!!!!

It sure got NCL's attention when folks reduced the DSC for the room service charge and the 18% gratuity.