Transpacific cruise question

Hi,

We are interested in taking our children on the cruise from Hawaii to Sydney in 2017. At this time their ages will be 12 and 10. Can anyone please provide some information about what to expect regarding number of other children on the cruise. In the past our kids have loved the kids club and hanging out with other kids - if there are only very small number of kids on the cruise I am worried the kids wont enjoy the experience like they have in the past. Given this cruise has 12 sea days I want everyone to have the best time possible while on the boat.

Cheers :)

We did Sydney to Hawaii a few years ago in April. There were around 4 tweens around that age or younger onboard Radiance. Plus assorted toddlers. It was in 2012, so maybe they have become more popular, or time of the year might improve the numbers. :)

Yeah...Don't expect many kids. That itinerary isn't going to be very popular with families.

However, I would definitely still take the cruise if given the choice. Your kids will be seeing places that many people never even get to experience. Sea days might get boring, but I'd just try to help my kids make the most of them.

We are booked on the Hawaii to Sydney cruise this September with our twin 11 year olds and there are a few more kids we know about from the roll call. We have found the longer cruises have less kids but they have always found others to play with and still enjoyed Adventure Ocean.