dressing gowns in ncl epic

swiftcookie

hi, I'm on NCL Epic in an inside cabin in a couple weeks and wonder if they provide dressing gowns and a good supply of toiletries including body lotion and hair conditioner.

As Keith suggested, post this on the NCL board and you'll get lots of answers. I sailed in an inside cabin on the NCL Jade and there wasn't a robe in my room. I understand I could have asked my steward or one. I don't know about the Epic (I'll find out soon!). There was no body lotion in my cabin and I don't think there was conditioner in the dispenser (I always bring my own so I didn't check).

NCL typically provides bathrobes for balcony cabins and above. I haven't seen conditioner or lotion provided on my NCL cruises. (I have sailed on NCL in inside, ocean view, and balcony cabins, but not mini-suites or suites.) Shampoo and shower gel are provided in a dispenser on the wall of the shower. The shampoo is a combination shampoo/conditioner. I usually bring small sample-sized bottles of my favorite conditioner and lotion.

Edited by polySeraph