Room set up for 4 -- Divina Balcony

ChasinYourHeart

Hello all!

I have googled but was not able to find a photo of a B-1 Balcony room set up for 4 on the Divina. We booked a cruise for my husband & I plus our 2 kids for $1600 with the BOGO for adults and kids sail free! What an amazing deal. I cannot find if the bed drops above a couch or above the bed? Cots? Not sure what they use. I have read other reviews that say that there is no actual couch in a B1 cabin.

Would love any information. This is our first time on MSC so this is all new. We have traveled on Carnival and Norwegian but decided to break the mold and try something new!

You must have booked Deck 8 very forward or very aft. Those are the only ones that will hold 4. And yes, they should have a double sleeper sofa.

Bret

You are indeed correct. Forward.

I did find a photo of what I think might be the room or one similar to it. But it is hard to tell -- there is a bed over the main bed and one closer to the balcony doors on the other side of the room. It was from another ship but I wonder if it is the same?!

MSC-Armonia_Balcony-cabin_14625_1139_459-258_Image.jpg.ab6e368ca8626513f558ce1bd50062d7.jpg

I have not gotten past page 2 on this particular forum and I am having problems with my booking now showing up on the MSC page so I can't find this answer yet....

Can you bring bottled non-alcoholic beverages on the ship? On the other cruise lines I have been on, you could bring a reasonable amount of bottled sodas/waters on the ship. Is this the case with this cruise line too?

• 3 weeks later...
All the balcony cabins have the sofas for the 3rd/4th. Only inside and oceanview on Deck 8 have the bunks.

As for bringing anything onboard, nope, not allowed. No water or alcohol or even food technically by their rules.

Bret

But the water onboard is safe and drinkable correct? We did fine on RC with the tap water.

I have not gotten past page 2 on this particular forum and I am having problems with my booking now showing up on the MSC page so I can't find this answer yet....

Can you bring bottled non-alcoholic beverages on the ship? On the other cruise lines I have been on, you could bring a reasonable amount of bottled sodas/waters on the ship. Is this the case with this cruise line too?

As said above Official rule is NO.

HOWEVER we've never had issues bringing 6packs of bottled soda. I know they have checked it in our bag cause it was moved but still arrived to the cabin. We'll see if they have gotten more strict about the rules since our last cruise when we sail tomorrow.