confused about sail pass

lyban

Do I need just one sea pass per cabin or do I print out enough for the number of people in cabin

It depends on how the online check-in was completed. Look at the SetSail pass. You only need one pass for all the guests that are listed on the pass.

However, if all the guests listed on one pass won't be checking-in at the same time, then you should print a copy for anyone checking-in separately.

This is where I am confused. I went to online check in.

I printed the sea pass , it says primary holder with my name.

But what about my husbands, when I try to print another one it still says primary holder my name.

No mention of him anywhere.

But what about my husbands, when I try to print another one it still says primary holder my name.

Under the square box where is has your name and deck number, right above where it says "CRUISE TICKET CONTRACT", don't you see any more names?

RCI web sites sometimes has issues. Try to log out, clear your browser cache, log back in and try to print it. It should have all the member names below the scan bar code. I assume that you already completed filling out all the information for everyone on your reservation when you do the online check in

Edited by CooldudeOfTheSeas

Are you paying both of your sea pass balances with a credit card that is in your name? If that is the case, that is why there is one set sail pass with you as the primary. That is how ours works as we pay my husband's charges and my charges with my credit card.

Generally whoever is the primary on the booking, will be the only person who signs the Set Sail Pass, providing you both will be paying your on board charges with one Credit Card or you and whomever is in your room, arrive together at check in. However, if people rooming with you will be arriving earlier/later then print out an additional Set Sail pass, also if you will be using two different Credit Cards or means of payment, then you will need to indicate that on your Online check in and print two Set Sail Passes. I had to do this for our daughter even though she was sharing our room. She was using her own Credit Card for on board charges, thus she needed her own Set Sail pass and signature.

Yes, I am the primary. we will have a cash account once onboard.

I am attaching a photo Bob for what it looks like.

That looks different than our latest SetSail pass.

However, it does look like there are two names you have blacked out in the box below the area with the circled deck number.