Excursion recommendations

hutt27

I asked the same question about St. Maarten excursions a couple of years ago and the overwhelming recommendation was the America's Cup Race. They were right - it is a great excursion. We (DH, DB and SIL) really enjoyed it especially since we had all sailed before (Dad owned sailboats for 40 years) but past experience is definitely not a prerequisite.

Tell the Capt the old guy in the black snorkle suit will return some day. After a long stint at sea. BOSS is a great excursion. Buy one of the fheap underwater Fuji singl use cameras at Walmart. They will take pictures of you underwater.

Tell the Capt the old guy in the black snorkle suit will return some day. After a long stint at sea. BOSS is a great excursion. Buy one of the fheap underwater Fuji singl use cameras at Walmart. They will take pictures of you underwater.

Thanks. I'll tell them. I have an olympic underwater camera, so I'll see if they will take some pics with it. :D