Does AZ honor price reductions?

dbali

The low price guarantee only showed on the UK web-site for a very short time and has now gone, so I'm not sure that it still works. However if your cruise does show up at a price less than you paid for it, it's worth emailing Azamara to see if you can get the reduction. If you are in the UK, try Richard Twynam (RTwynham@Azamaraclubcruises.com).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
I know there is no guarantee that the price will go down after I book, but if it does will az honor the reduction without screwing with the onboard credit?

Book with a good land based TA who can work with AZ if there is a price reduction.

Kathy

Just had my travel agent check with Azamara as our cruise has been reduced based on the current balcony upgrade which would have discounted our price by around £550 for two. They will not reduce the price unless we cancel with deposit loss and rebook. As it is I am happy with my stateroom choice and travel agent discount which at a % would have been reduced anyway. So UK guests don't get the guarantee.

Where on the AZ website does it say "new bookings only"? Our booked cruise has gone down in price but I can't find any place where it mentions whether the current price is for new bookings.