OBC appearing in my account

Rosee

Can anyone please advise when OBC (on board credit), applied as part of a sale promotion booking, first appears in the booking account.

I have asked RCL 4 times so far and still not received an answer or any OBC in my account, even after full payment has been made.

Look forward to any answers, especially those which might alleviate my concerns,

Rosee

Hi. We sailed RCI last year and pre-purchased some OBC and had $100 as part of the booking. On our invoice the $100 showed up on the booking documents straight away however the pre-purchased credit never showed up on the booking. I was worried but other CC members kept saying not to worry it would show up on the second day of the cruise. Sure enough on the second day of the cruise the pre-purchased credit was on our account. I printed off my receipt just in case but it was all sorted. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Hi. We sailed RCI last year and pre-purchased some OBC and had $100 as part of the booking. On our invoice the $100 showed up on the booking documents straight away however the pre-purchased credit never showed up on the booking. I was worried but other CC members kept saying not to worry it would show up on the second day of the cruise. Sure enough on the second day of the cruise the pre-purchased credit was on our account. I printed off my receipt just in case but it was all sorted. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

As mentioned, bring your documentation so if it doesn't show, you can prove that it should.:D

We had a similar thing happen on Celebrity. Our OBC never showed on our account before the cruise but there was a card in our cabin advising us of a "gift" of OBC. However it didn't appear on our onboard account so I queried that with guest services. Apparently they load all that stuff in to the onboard accounts overnight on the first night.