Cozumeldaypasses.com

happychippy

I'm heading to Cozumel next week on the Carnival Paradise. I see everyone heading to Mr. Sancho's. So I know I do Not want to go there. That sounds like a busy, active, and crowded place. That's what I want to stay away from, I want peace, quiet, and relaxation. I'm late booking but hoping to find some advice on the Melia Vacation Club in Cozumel. Has anyone spent a day here off the cruise ship, is it far from the Puerta Maya port? Anyone know how much a taxi would be?

http://www.cozumeldaypasses.com/Melia-Vacation-Club-Cozumel-Excursions-p/czcomv-cdp.htm

It is a raised, man-made beach as are all the beaches on that side of the island until you get much farther down south. Stairs lead into the water... so I don't think it is what you want...You didn't mention children, probably want to look at a walk in beach, like Playa Mia.

Thanks for the help everyone. I did go ahead and book with Cozumel Day Passes, I'll let you all know how it goes when I get back. Their customer service was very friendly and they were US Based so I like knowing my credit card information is not being used international. Leaving Saturday, if anyone has any questions you'd like me to find out about while there. I'll be docked at Puerta Maya. Wish me luck, and I'll let you all know how it goes when I get back.

Thanks for the help everyone. I did go ahead and book with Cozumel Day Passes, I'll let you all know how it goes when I get back. Their customer service was very friendly and they were US Based so I like knowing my credit card information is not being used international. Leaving Saturday, if anyone has any questions you'd like me to find out about while there. I'll be docked at Puerta Maya. Wish me luck, and I'll let you all know how it goes when I get back.

Yes please let me know! I am traveling the Paradise in April and would love to hear EVERYTHING! :) We are travelling with an 8 year old, just the three of us. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was perfect! Very good price for the value. Easily grabbed a taxi from the Puerta Maya pier, it was about a 15 minute taxi ride at $8 per person one way. Check in was quick and easy, just presented my printed pass from cozumeldaypasses.com and my Cruise ID and paid my balance with cash and I was set for the day. I walked down to the pool and beach area, it is about a 10-15 minute walk through their Nature Reserve but it was beautiful. The first pool was more of an Adults only pool, but there was a very cool large Iguana Chilling under one of the palm trees. I wanted the beach, so I walked a little further down to the Beach Pool and Beach. There was music, dancing, drinks, restaurant, and their beach was gorgeous. I was able to use a Beach Cabana no additional charge. When it was lunch time, the restaurant by the beach served a Buffet Style, which I usually do not like, but this was very clean, fresh, and delicious. They did offer some watersport activities on the beach, but I didn't take advantage of those, a lot of people were snorkeling in the water though. When it was time to head back to the ship, I just let the front desk know and they called me a cab and it was there within 10 minutes. It was a great All Inclusive Pass for $60. Highly recommend.

IMG_5607.jpg.b8a7db117875e9adf0f778aa19f27955.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg.ccf2fbda075cc8d0fa46eba1a46cdca3.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg.c8ead625459c9af085d9d1acb18f6d96.jpg