Hits and Misses on Navigator. A PHOTO HEAVY review.

Interesting. I'm using Firefox too, and no photos. I saw them earlier today fine.

I think, but as I've stated in several messages, my memory can be questionable. Photobucket maybe one of those photo sharing sites that limit the amount of bandwidth their subscribers can have and when they exceed the amount per day or whatever time period they don't transmit it.

I think, but as I've stated in several messages, my memory can be questionable. Photobucket maybe one of those photo sharing sites that limit the amount of bandwidth their subscribers can have and when they exceed the amount per day or whatever time period they don't transmit it.

I've seen that happen before, but normally there is a message to that effect in place of the photo. I'm seeing nothing, not even x's.

Hi Sean! I am so anxious to read your review. I love all of your Carnival reviews! As you can see, I usually cruise Carnival, but decided to try the Allure, so I am reading all RC reviews. Please "do you," and everyone will be in for a pleasant review!

To make it even more fun, not only can I not see pics here, but I don't even have the little error boxes. I use firefox. I just checked on my ipad which is safari - still no pics but I have the little boxes. Oh well....the most important thing is that I am NOT crazy. At least about this. ;)

I also can no longer see the photos. I saw them last night. I went on photobucket and it said the site is under maintenance. It was like that since last night. I clicked on some of my photo reviews and all pics uploaded to photobucket are all gone! :mad: i will no longer use photobucket.

Welcome!

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you all the dining menus in sequence as we did not dine in the MDR two nights. I do believe that the menus used were 1,2,3,4,5, and 7. Not 6. There was one Formal night, the 2nd evening (a sea day).

Thank you!

I used 3 cameras this cruise vacation.

-Nikon D90 w/18-55mm VR lens

-iPhone 6

-Airpro Ion Lite

Is the D90 is with the kit lens? I'm brand new to photography, still learning all the manual adjustments on my new-ish camera. Assuming you are using the Nikon the majority of the time, would you be so kind to say when you are using the iphone and Airpro?

There's like two pages of us that don't see photos. I think it's a photobucket issue.

Here they mention it on their FB page. https://www.facebook.com/photobucket?_rdr=p Said they'd be back online in an hour, that was over an hour ago. It was down since last night.

Edited by whataboutport

To add to the weirdness, I am using the Cruise Crutic app on my Galaxy S5 phone and see all three pics just fine. On my PC on Firefox and Google Chrome, no pics and no "x" boxes.

I think the pics might be cached on my phone though, since this is where I first looked at them.

Dan.

Hey everyone.

I have a solution for the photo issue for those who cannot see them. Instead of using Photobucket, I will use them trough my website.

I will begin work on my first post(s) tonight, that might come later or tomorrow. I have not yet decided whether to post here directly or use links for my blog.

In the meantime, here are the photos that 3 of you may not have been able to see (and for that, I apologize).

Ok... lets see if this works...

Edit - That didn't work.

Edited by seannyice81

Ok... What I will do is use links in my posts to my blog. This way, I have better control over image sharing/sizing.

I ask you to be patient with me and I will have my first post later tonight for you. I will have additional coverage for cruise critic in some areas.

Here is the introduction post with a little background on the initial planning of the cruise. Full speed ahead with Pre-cruise and embarkation posts this weekend! Better photos then as well. :cool:

Enjoy!

http://seanstravelblog.com/2016/01/30/the-suite-life-of-a-navigator/

Edited by seannyice81

My apologies about the Photobucket images to those who cannot see them. I have contacted them to see what the problem is, but have not heard back. Their site does seem to be having problems. Stay tuned and you'll see more though!

Edited by seannyice81

OMG WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS??? I can't see photos. Maybe my browser is out of date? Does my computer have a virus? What the heck is photobucket? I'm not sure he realizes he hasn't even finished his post yet? Maybe I should wait and watch Ellen? Does he know he left us just hanging? ? ? ? ? I'm feeling a bit manic and am not sure I can wait anymore. I bet it would help if I just contributed to pages and pages of useless banter?

OP... The hens got your thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!