Blue princess bags

plunker

I use a walker and store a lot in my seat. Since I can't always get a handicapped cabin, it's great to empty the seat so I can fold up the walker to get it into the cabin at night, and put the stuff back in when I go out the next day

I no longer see carnival from my condo front porch :(

We don't use them in port but do use them at home. Our city council banned plastic grocery bags and the stores charge $0.10 each for paper bags. We use the Princess bags for our groceries. They seem to mostly hold up pretty well but one of our 50th Anniversary bags ripped badly the first time we used it for groceries. Sometimes people at the store comment when they see a bunch of Princess bags and then they ask about cruising. :)

Edited by Thrak

Tourists? How would anyone know we are tourists, what with the colorful clothes, cameras hanging around our necks, walking with a group just like us, Blue striped towels, PCL Bags, fanny packs, passport carriers hanging around our necks too, etc. etc. :p

We don't stand out at all! We blend in just like an elephant in a circus parade! :eek:

We did NOT get one last July, but the cruise before ours obviously did because when we arrived at port, all the people leaving seemed to have them. They must have run out because I didn't see anyone with them on our cruise. I was a little disappointed, because it would have been one of the 50th anniversary bags, but it's not the end of the world.

Tourists? How would anyone know we are tourists, what with the colorful clothes, cameras hanging around our necks, walking with a group just like us, Blue striped towels, PCL Bags, fanny packs, passport carriers hanging around our necks too, etc. etc. :p

We don't stand out at all! We blend in just like an elephant in a circus parade! :eek:

No idea how they pick us as tourists. You forgot wandering around gawking at everything, walking in the traffic, hogging the footpath etc. makes you realise how kind most of the people in the countries we visit are. I have always been greeted with friendliness and courtesy. By the way when the P&O ships from Australia dock at the South Pacific islands, they are referred to as the big white ATMs. Lol

My DW loves the bags. She carries them off the ship and we have never had a problem with them.

As for being inconspicuous, the thieves in Paris who work the phony petition racket had no problem figuring out who we were-and we didn't have a blue bag with us.

Fortunately, the tour guide warned us about them and we had no problem with them at all.

On the Coral last June, we didn't receive one. When I asked Stewart he told me they had run out. :confused:

He finally found a rejected one with one handle that was half torn off. He was so pleased that he got one for me, I didn't have the heart to not accept it. I think I finally threw it out in our hotel in Vancouver.....

[quote name='raider23']Does every room get a bag, or is it just Suites or Elite status? Thanks[/QUOTE]

No, everyone gets a bag, but suites get a different colour, (off white canvas with blue trim and logos) and I think there may be two.
Not sure what colour Elites get, but think it is blue. Edited by Corfe Mixture