Enchantment 4 Day Compass available

Anded

Sailing for the first time ever on the 15th of this month and would be very appreciative if you could send me the compass for your 4 days.

Thank you in advance

vicknnd@gmail

hi, been on this ship before, and am on the same sailing you are....I have sailed the bigger ships, Liberty/Freedom and prefer this size.....you will have a great time....

I'm sailing on her Friday! Fingers crossed we make Coco Cay too. I'll be doing live periscopes all day Friday touring the ship, if you want to join in! @mpoole3

I sail April 1st and I am downloading periscope as we speak! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Good Evening all.

Just returned from a lovely 4 day cruise on the Enchantment (yes, we made it to Coco Cay!)

I've been attempting to post the Cruise Compasses for about an hour to no avail. Therefore if you would like copies, I am happy to email them to you.

Also happy to answer any questions.

Happy Cruising all!

Ande

Hi, Thank you for offering to email copies of the compass My email address is laedw81023@gmail.com. I'm sailing in May and this is my first time on Enchantment. What were your favorite things to do on the ship? What do you suggest are must-dos?

Good Evening all.

Just returned from a lovely 4 day cruise on the Enchantment (yes, we made it to Coco Cay!)

I've been attempting to post the Cruise Compasses for about an hour to no avail. Therefore if you would like copies, I am happy to email them to you.

Happy Cruising all!

Ande

Please provide me with copies of your Compass. I'm booked for May. :D I appreciate it. Laedw81023@aol.com Thank you.:)

Edited by laedw

Good Evening all.

Happy Cruising all!

Ande

Yes please.. On her for Halloween again this year.. rjtindall2001@yahoo.com

and thank you very much.