Pacific Priness

Cruise-Crazzy

I can comment about the balcony.

We were on the Pacific for 34 days in Dec/Jan. Part of it in an aft balcony (6090).

Very nice cabin. There is a small love seat, plus the usual desk.

The bathroom is pretty typical. The hair dryer is in the bathroom and was mostly worthless.

The closet is smaller than found on other Princess ships. There were 2 cubbies to hang clothes, but a lot smaller. Probably equal to one section on other ships. Adequate storage space (drawers, shelves,etc).

I have pictures, but haven't figured out how to upload them yet.

Side note: the phone doesn't have a clock and has an annoying ringer.

My wife and I are thinking of booking a Mediterranean Cruise on the Pacific Princess. We have traveled will Princess before and are Elite, but this will be the first time on a small ship. I would like some comments on the ship and Balcony or Mini suite

We book a balcony on the Pacific Princess. The minisuites are under the public areas. We book a deck below which is sandwiched between passenger decks. We really like the Pacific Princess and her former sister ships. Totally different feel than the bigger ships. Very clubby. No anytime dining. Only assigned seating.

The Pacific Princess is my very favorite Princess ship (and the Royal my least favorite). On our TA's recommendation we took a cabin on deck 7, and we're glad we did. We cruised Tahiti and the Holy Land on the Pacific Princess, and hope to cruise her again in the future.

My husband and I were on the Pacific Princess Jan-Feb 2015 LA to Sydney for 23 days. We absolutely LOVED that ship. It has such charm. The crew was so attentive and passengers friendly. Not too small, not too big. We were located in balcony cabin 6027 which I felt was a perfect location. Easy to get everywhere yet quiet. Plenty of room. I'm lactose intolerant and our waiter (Yuryi?) and chefs made sure I was well taken care of. The food was excellent. The cruise director also did an outstanding job with entertainment. Really, I can't think of anything negative about that ship. I hope you enjoy!

Linda