Booking excursions 11 months out???

scissorhappygrl

Hi all! We have 11 months until our cruise but I was trying to check out the excursions and also book fftf, but it says "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this sailing. Please check back in a few days to start planning a memorable vacation".

Does anyone have any idea how far out they start putting the excursions up? Thank you for your knowledge!

Lisa!!

Hi all! We have 11 months until our cruise but I was trying to check out the excursions and also book fftf, but it says "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this sailing. Please check back in a few days to start planning a memorable vacation".

Does anyone have any idea how far out they start putting the excursions up? Thank you for your knowledge!

Lisa!!

We cruise in October and I think we are able to book excursions now. I'll find out in a week or so when I get the refund because I want to book the most expensive excursion now.

Hi,

FTTF often appears on the excursion page before anything else is available. If you want it continue looking every day.

As for the other excursions, I think you can read about the ports and think about what you might like to do but there is no need to book this far out even if they begin to appear. Take your time to decide. For some ports they may be available quite soon. For others if there are new contracts to sign it might take a few more weeks.

I'd also go to the section for the area where your ports are located and read about them and talk with others about them to get ideas of which excursions folks like and if there are other companies you can use in addition to the cruise line. We do both.

If you email shoreexcursions@carnival.com, they can give you a rough estimate of when the excursions for your cruise will be listed. They may take a couple days to get back to you, but in my experience, they have always gotten back to me with any question or request I have had.

thanks bakersdozen12, I emailed the excursions and hopefully they will let me know. Honestly, I don't usually book excursions through Carnival, but what i really want is the FTTF! I really want to surprise my sister with this and as I have experienced, it goes quick. I have never booked this far out so maybe it won't be a problem.

I booked our December 2016 trip in September 2015 and was able to buy FTTF right away. Also there was many excursions already loaded. Actually I think there were more excursion options then as there are a few I was thinking could be interesting, but they are gone now. Maybe just booked already but I doubt it. I'm thinking that I will find even more options as we get closer.