How long is the wait for room service on the Solstice?

kat921

I'm wondering about coffee in the morning and I wish they would have a coffee maker in the room, just wondering how long it normally takes if you call room service for it. I assume they bring a big pot of it?

I'm wondering about coffee in the morning and I wish they would have a coffee maker in the room, just wondering how long it normally takes if you call room service for it. I assume they bring a big pot of it?

for breakfast put your order on the card and leave it out the night before. that way you can specify the time frame for delivery.

and not necessarily a full pot. you may only get two single cups.

The room service breakfast/coffee is what we use as a wake up call...they call about 5 minutes before it arrives which gives you time to put on a robe and brush your teeth and then viola, your coffee and goodies show up...if you worry about not getting enough just list 4 people under # of people and 4 next to coffee, you will then get plenty! Its one of our favorite things about X is having breakfast on the balcony as soon as we wake unlike Princess (our 2nd fav line) which only gives you continental breakfast options...

• 1 month later...

Agree, order the night before. The card divides the morning into half hour slots. We most often get it on the earlier side of the half hour.

We order a full pot of coffee on slow mornings. Otherwise you will get a little pot that holds just two cups per person. That's not enough for us. Once we got 4 little pots and the server said they had no big pots that day. The big pots keep the coffee hot. Not so much with the little ones.

We spend every morning on the balcony and eat breakfast in the buffet only on the last day. :)