JADE Spa

Blondie008

Not sure if this will show - but this is Celebrity;s spa - its VERY bright Blue - very cold ambience - there are in total around 8 tile loungers, NO Jacuzzis NO pool - there are two showers which are supposed to give "jungle" "rain" effect - very poor effort - and there is a sauna at one end of these loungers, and a steam room (you can hear anyone talking in there when you are on the loungers) at the other. It was such a let down - so Jade - with the single sex facilities and also the coed - will be fantastic! Celebrity's "Modern Luxury" offered one urn with water which was not topped up and had a pitiful few slices of lemon - no teas - no orange water - I have booked their Aquaclass again for my next Celebrity cruise but its purely for their BLU dining which comes with their spa class - the spa itself - who on earth designed it - god only knows..

So - as small as Jade's spa might be - its still to me very much a little slice of bliss pie :)

http://www.herworldplus.com/sites/default/files/CelebrityCruisesPersianGardenSpa.jpg

Not sure if this will show - but this is Celebrity;s spa - its VERY bright Blue - very cold ambience - there are in total around 8 tile loungers, NO Jacuzzis NO pool - there are two showers which are supposed to give "jungle" "rain" effect - very poor effort - and there is a sauna at one end of these loungers, and a steam room (you can hear anyone talking in there when you are on the loungers) at the other. It was such a let down - so Jade - with the single sex facilities and also the coed - will be fantastic! Celebrity's "Modern Luxury" offered one urn with water which was not topped up and had a pitiful few slices of lemon - no teas - no orange water - I have booked their Aquaclass again for my next Celebrity cruise but its purely for their BLU dining which comes with their spa class - the spa itself - who on earth designed it - god only knows..

So - as small as Jade's spa might be - its still to me very much a little slice of bliss pie :)

http://www.herworldplus.com/sites/default/files/CelebrityCruisesPersianGardenSpa.jpg

Wow what a let down with celebrity since I thought their spa area would be as nice as NCL's spa. Princess has the nice loungers and flavored water but I ca't say I remember mush more about the spa area as it has been awhile since we sailed Princess. We really enjoy NCL so we will most likely stay with them and the nice spas.:D

It is not nearly as big as the Pearl. It is very relaxing though and we have not found it crowded. They only sell 100 passes for the week we were told.

Thanks for the hot tub photo. If you have an opportunity would you take some more of the code are. Is it bright at all? ThAnks so much!

It is not nearly as big as the Pearl. It is very relaxing though and we have not found it crowded. They only sell 100 passes for the week we were told.

Wow' date=' 100 passes for that little place? Anyone have pics or video of the mens/womens only areas? I just did a writeup and video of the Star Thermal Spa area here. They only sell 60 passes at $119 pre-pay and it has a lap pool and hot tub and therapy spa for coed, but no tile loungers.

We are looking at the Jade on Nov 13th 7-Day Western Caribbean (same as Star right now) for our anniversary. We love the ports and sailing out of Tampa and haven't been on the Jade yet. Wish the Dawn would come back! Getaway's spa was nice and lots of coed amenities but was expensive at $199/pp. Glad we had it though because the weather was not great on deck.

Wow, 100 passes for that little place? Anyone have pics or video of the mens/womens only areas?

It is the same as the Jewel, and even on the Spring Break cruise last year on Jewel, I had a spa pass (as did DH) and there was RARELY more than a couple of people in there at once.

The unisex part has lockers, like 3 showers, a hottub, sitting area, a cold pool, a sauna and a steam room. Not fancy, but some decent real estate. No heated tile lounges in the unisex area though.

It is the same as the Jewel, and even on the Spring Break cruise last year on Jewel, I had a spa pass (as did DH) and there was RARELY more than a couple of people in there at once.

The unisex part has lockers, like 3 showers, a hottub, sitting area, a cold pool, a sauna and a steam room. Not fancy, but some decent real estate. No heated tile lounges in the unisex area though.

Thanks for the info. We may just do day passes 2 or 3 times then since we are making more friends on the ships now and missing out on spa time!