Serenade of the Seas - 11NT South Caribbean Cruise. Cruise Compasses and Photos

Thanks so much for you pics!!!

We are in the cabin right below yours in March!! Sailed this ship in the cabin above yours last Jan. In a JR Suite.... Hoping the D1 this time won't be too terrible. ;-)

Question: were the elevators crowded?

How about getting seats around the Centrum for the shows?

We found the elevators last Jan to be PACKED all the time. :-( And we had to get to the Centrum over an hour early to get a seat!

Thanks again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are in the cabin right below yours in March!! Sailed this ship in the cabin above yours last Jan. In a JR Suite.... Hoping the D1 this time won't be too terrible. ;-)

We found the elevators last Jan to be PACKED all the time. :-( And we had to get to the Centrum over an hour early to get a seat!

Thanks again!!

People were sitting in the chairs on deck 4 mid afternoon. It gave a whole new meaning to us about chair hogs. [emoji1]

Thanks again!!

Thanks for following. Hope you have a great cruise in March.

Yes the elevators did feel crowded this cruise. It never felt crowded on the other Radiance ships I've sailed.

On top of that, one mid ship elevator was down due to broken glass. From what I understand it happened on the previous cruise. :eek:

12669695_10208281441531293_7796409928921415360_n.jpg?oh=f4461bee9f9eeb242461bb4dce30644d&oe=572436B8

Thanks again!!

I love the JS on Radiance class but because of my height and the bath tub I have to hunch over to shower so I don't book them anymore. The D1s are great in my opinion. I had an E category once on Brilliance and it did feel small to me. I personally will stick with the Ds.

As for seats in the centrum shows, as redcrown said, if there was a show at 6, expect seat hogs at 3. lol . I had no problems finding a standing spot.

I love the JS on Radiance class but because of my height and the bath tub I have to hunch over to shower so I don't book them anymore. The D1s are great in my opinion. I had an E category once on Brilliance and it did feel small to me. I personally will stick with the Ds.

As for seats in the centrum shows, as redcrown said, if there was a show at 6, expect seat hogs at 3. lol . I had no problems finding a standing spot.

Ok.... So not much has changed reguarding the elevators & the Centrum "chair hogs" since we were on the Serenade last Jan. Boooo. Was hoping it was an isolated "crowded" ship. LOL.

We actually had a back to back booked on this sailing, but after that 7 nighter out of NOLA, we cancelled the 10 nt portion.... I just didn't think I could stand being on it for 21 nites.... Looking forward to this 11 niter for the itinerary.... But will stick with bigger ships in the future... Voyager & Freedom are my fav sized ships!

Again!! Thanks for the great reviews & beautiful pics!!

Ok.... So not much has changed reguarding the elevators & the Centrum "chair hogs" since we were on the Serenade last Jan. Boooo. Was hoping it was an isolated "crowded" ship. LOL.

We actually had a back to back booked on this sailing, but after that 7 nighter out of NOLA, we cancelled the 10 nt portion.... I just didn't think I could stand being on it for 21 nites.... Looking forward to this 11 niter for the itinerary.... But will stick with bigger ships in the future... Voyager & Freedom are my fav sized ships!

Again!! Thanks for the great reviews & beautiful pics!!

I'm thinking maybe the longer voyages bring them out more. lol

Back to backs are so much fun, do try it some time. :D:D:D

Loved your amazing photos and review, thanks so much for sharing! Less than 4 weeks until we embark on Serenade for our 11-day. I really appreciated seeing the Compasses to help me with my planning! Looks like you had a nice variety in entertainment, was there something that stood out?. I can't wait to see the islands too, haven't been to a few of the ports. Sorry to hear about the Antigua mishap, but happy everyone was ok.!

I am on Serenade in March..can't wait and your photos make me even more excited! GREAT JOB! I have a couple of questions. First, I admit I didn't read many comments, so if you have already answered these, I apologize.

First, do you know anything about the Champagne Brunch on day 10? Seems like it'd be nice, but is it worth $30?

Second, you stated you used your BOGO on day 1 and 2 for Specialty Dining. Then you used a package? Which package did you get and how did that work? Did you dine night 1 and 2 then buy the package, or did you buy the package and before and just told them not to use it? Thanks. We did that itinerary last year on Legend and it was one of my favorite cruises EVER. We are doing the 10 night in March as it goes to islands we have never been to before. Hope to do B2B in a year or so after I retire and hit all the islands. :)

Loved your amazing photos and review, thanks so much for sharing! Less than 4 weeks until we embark on Serenade for our 11-day. I really appreciated seeing the Compasses to help me with my planning! Looks like you had a nice variety in entertainment, was there something that stood out?. I can't wait to see the islands too, haven't been to a few of the ports. Sorry to hear about the Antigua mishap, but happy everyone was ok.!

Thank You. Accidents happen. Hopefully Lawrence learned from this and it won't effect future travelers to Antigua.

He does do a very very nice tour. Unfortunately my experience was hindered. Maybe one day I'll try again. lol :D