wifi help please

First let me say Im not really computer savy.I see the anthem sells voom for 15.00 a day I have a Samsung tablet,not a phone,will that work on the ship? if so how would I get it to work and is it worth it?

If you can get wifi on your tablet at home then you will be able to get wifi on it on the ship.

The new VOOM high speed internet is great.(Anthem has VOOM) Is it worth it...only you can decide that. We will only buy the high speed internet packages, for us the slow ones are not worth the money.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

First let me say Im not really computer savy.I see the anthem sells voom for 15.00 a day I have a Samsung tablet,not a phone,will that work on the ship? if so how would I get it to work and is it worth it?

Yes, it is worth it.

VERY easy to use.

After you board, just open up a browser on your tablet. The sign-up information will pop up automatically as soon as you try to go to a website. It just walks you through the very simple process.

:)

Yes, it is worth it.

VERY easy to use.

After you board, just open up a browser on your tablet. The sign-up information will pop up automatically as soon as you try to go to a website. It just walks you through the very simple process.

:)

Thank you everyone,Im sold! I just like to stay in touch even if I cant do anything,LOL

Just how fast is this "hi-speed" internet?

I've only tried what I can only consider to be the slow internet (most recently on the Radiance) and at times it would grind to a halt completely.

I've only tried what I can only consider to be the slow internet (most recently on the Radiance) and at times it would grind to a halt completely.

VOOM is really fast!! Or as my teenage DD said: Dad, it´s faster than at home!

VOOM so far is only available on Oasis and Quantum class. More ships to come this year.

steamboats

VOOM is really fast!! Or as my teenage DD said: Dad, it´s faster than at home!

VOOM so far is only available on Oasis and Quantum class. More ships to come this year.

steamboats

That fast, even compared to European internet which is blisteringly quick? Can't wait to get on an Oasis class ship to give it a try.

Way faster that Radiance. No problem doing things like Facetime.