Concierge Class

Monkey0313

Try searching this forum button right hand corner - Search CC Amenities you will find all the threads you desire.

Celebrity ConciergeClass

spacer.gif

When you stay in a Celebrity ConciergeClass Stateroom, you will receive these added amenities and more:

• Welcome champagne
  • Daily fruit selection
  • Fresh-cut flowers
  • Daily hors d'oeuvres
  • Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®
  • Duvets and pillow-top mattresses
  • Leather key holder, personalized stationery, a tote bag and umbrella
  • Double-thick Frette bathrobes
  • Hansgrohe® showerhead
  • VIP invitations to events
  • Early embarkation and debarkation
  • Dining and seating preference
  • Preference on shore excursions
  • Express

Here is a more complete list

These are the perks you would get in a Celebrity ConciergeClass cabin:

Welcome champagne (full bottle in ice bucket when you get to your cabin)

Daily fruit selection

Fresh cut flowers

A menu of pillows: Conformance, Body, Goose and Isotonic

Pillow-top mattress

Duvets

Sofa Pillows

Leather key holder

Personalized stationary

Tote bag

Umbrella

The Bathroom:

Bath rugs

Bath mats

Oversized bath towels

Hand towels

Facial towels

Flower vase

Frette bathrobes

Hansgrohe shower head

Salon-quality hair dryer

A selection of shampoos, body lotions and soaps

Shower cap

Breath mints

Sewing Kit

Priority Service

Express luggage delivery

Priority Pressing service (service fee does apply)-you have to pay for the pressing but not the added fee for priority

Shoeshine valet

Priority Laundry service (service fee does apply)

Extended room service

Dining and seating preference (If the guests preferred dining time is not

available they will receive a priority wait list)

VIP invitations to events

Preference on shore excursions

Early embarkation and debarkation

The Veranda

Tables (suitable for two)

Cushioned chairs

High-powered binoculars

We upgraded our cabin to the CC for not much money, found out because of the senior discount it wasn't bad. But now I'm reading posts from seasoned cruisers sounding like it was a waste. Cabin stewards didn't know what amenities to give you, etc. Also Zenith has no balconies. So, I'm asking anyone who has been in a CC on Zenith, is it a good thing?

The spotty CC service is where X really drops the ball. The stewards for CC rooms should be aware and provide all the CC amenities without being asked. It really shows that some stewards are better than others. We recently returned from the Infinity (9/3 cruise to Alaska) and traveled in an inside cabin on deck 9. Our steward also took care of the CC cabins across the hall. He provided them with everything they were supposed to have and also to us as well. The only ammenity we did not get was the Hansgrohe shower head, something that was probably out of his control. We are select members and that may have had something to do with it, but i'm not sure. We did thank him right away when we realised what he had done, and every day when we would find new goodies in our room. He got an extra large tip at the end and I mentioned how we thought his service was excellent (I didn't go into the details so as not to get him in trouble for giving us something we should not have received) on our cruise review that we turned into guest relations onboard. I would love to have him for a steward again. The kind of service he provided is what every CC cabin should be receiving on every X ship.

Hi All:

Just returned from a short cruise on the Infinity -four day- out of San Diego. We had the CC and that it was very nice. Our cabin steward was very adept. That said, I would not pay more than $100 per person for the CC, and maybe not even that. As we are Elite/Diamond members, the most important things to me about the CC are overlapping.

Karen

Hi All:

Just returned from a short cruise on the Infinity -four day- out of San Diego. We had the CC and that it was very nice. Our cabin steward was very adept. That said, I would not pay more than $100 per person for the CC, and maybe not even that. As we are Elite/Diamond members, the most important things to me about the CC are overlapping.

Karen

As the OP's post related specifically to the Summit, let's not forget that CC cabins on M-Class ships like the Summit (and Infinity) are the old Category 1 cabins, and so when you pay for CC, you're getting a larger cabin as well. I don't know your history with Celebrity, but you may not have been aware of this when you booked your cabin.

While its true that for C-Class ships (Century, Galaxy, Mercury), the extra amenities of the CC ticket are the only consideration since the cabins are the same size, for the M-Class ships, the larger size of CC cabins counts for something in the $/value equation for many people, especially on longer itineraries.

We really enjoyed the CC cabin on Millennium...not sure how much more it cost because it was all that was available in a balcony cabin when we booked 8 months prior to sailing. The little luxuries were wonderful, not to mention the slightly larger cabin space. We did have to ask for a few items, but our room attendant always brought the items as soon as we asked . We didn't use the shoe shine service, or see any breath mints, and the 5 p.m. canapes stopped coming half way through the trip when we stayed late in port 3 days in a row, but thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the amenities. If binoculars are important (and they are in the Med) I would recommend bringing your own.

This is the first time I will have Concierge Class so I was looking forward to it very much. Thank you for the sugestion of the list of items for Concierge Class. This will be my 2nd time sailing with Celebrity and we had an excelent steward the last time so I hope we get him again but it is doubtful. I was most impressed with celebrity. Happy Sailing, Joy

• 2 weeks later...
The signs at the pier check in say only Suites and Elite Captain's Club, nothing for Concierge Class. Do we just get in the regular lines? What's priority about it? Thanks.
Last December, it didn't matter since I was #3 in the door and I didn't think to look, but when we checked in at San Juan in April, there was a separate line. Where were you? Wonder if they don't set it up at all ports.

We were at Ft Lauderdale in 04 and Seward, Alaska in July this year. I've read where someone in a suite saw a long line for suites and got in one of the many "regular" lines since they were shorter. Time is of the essence on a two day trip. Plane lands at 11 in Ft Lauderdale, a short ride to the pier. Just want to know what to look for since I've not seen a sign that said Concierge Class. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been researching a European cruise for 2006 on the Galaxy. There are no balcony cabins available unless they are concierge class. What's up with this? For the 11 night cruise, the price differential between an outside cabin and a concierge class cabin is about $1000 each passenger. That's too much for this gal!

We just got back from 14 days on the Summit, and had concierge class at a reasonable price: 14 days, with air was about $3000 each. The concierge cabins are a bit larger on the Millenium class ships, but even so, I was underwhelmed about the so-called amenities in concierge class. $100 each would be worth it, $1000 each is not IMHO

Archived