Cabins With a Bathtub on Escape

Squirty27

I'm not sure about balcony rooms, but some or all of the mini suites have tubs. Our mini suite and another couples mini suite in our group had tubs. Both on deck 9.

Thank you - do you remember your cabin number? Trying to get a cabin with a tub for our granddaughter. Also would like connecting if possible.

We were in 9842. Ours was not a connecting cabin, but the other couple with us were in 9796 and it had a tub and was a connecting room to the mini suite next to it (9794 I believe was the room next to theirs).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No problem! An NCL cruise consultant can tell you which rooms do and don't. They may know if all of the mini suites do as well.

Edited by irocet

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure about balcony rooms, but some or all of the mini suites have tubs. Our mini suite and another couples mini suite in our group had tubs. Both on deck 9.

I have been trying to find pics of the Family Mini bathroom/tub on Escape. Do you have any...just curious. I am on Deck 9 in April. Thanks

I have been scouring for mini suite pics and from the videos and pics, not all have bathtubs. I will be staying in a "Family Mini Suite" (9240) and mine will have a bathtub according to my TA. I was under the impression that the family minis have them and the rest have larger showers.

So my mini-suite #13202 on the Escape might have a bathtub? If so my wife will be so happy. She does love taking a bath while on vacation and our hotel in Miami only has a shower.

The minisuite bathtubs are not full sized. They are definitely not soaking tubs like you might find in a full suite. Unless your wife is very petite, I doubt that she would find the tub comfortable for more than a few minutes.

Even our 6 year old commented that the tub was small! I think he took 1 bath the entire week and opted for showers the rest of the time (or would sit down cross legged in the tub and bring the shower head down low enough to shower him while seated).

Edit: another thing to consider is that the bathtubs take up some vertical height. If you are at all tall, you may wish to skip the tub and just get a shower, as it will provide a few extra inches of head clearance. Additionally, some minisuites have showers with rainfall shower heads and body sprays. The ones with tubs do not have this feature.

Edited by Pitzel

If I am not mistaken, all mini suites across the fleet have bathtubs except for those with a square next to them (handicapped accessible).

This is true on the dawn and jewel class ships. On epic about half of the minis have tubs and on breakaway/getaway only the family minis have tubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true on the dawn and jewel class ships. On epic about half of the minis have tubs and on breakaway/getaway only the family minis have tubs.

On Epic, the mini-suites MA and MC have tubs, and MB and MD have large showers.

The tubs aren't soaking tubs and have high edges - we preferred the large showers.

We were in a mini-suite on the 9th floor, cabin #9790 and we had a tub in our bathroom - along with a really long sink that had two faucets - Also, our bed was by the balcony - we loved our room!

Edited by wrcjr98

This is a great thread and contains some really good information.

I have avoided ever booking a mini-suite because I thought they all had a bath with a shower over it. I now find that there are some that have shower only. It is important for me to have a walk in shower cubicle as due to arthritis in my left hip, right knee and right ankle I find climbing in an out of a bath tub to take a shower to be painful, awkward and at times quite dangerous.

Many thanks for the enlightenment but I still think the bigger ships are not for me.

Edited by mypleasure

On Epic, the mini-suites MA and MC have tubs, and MB and MD have large showers.

The tubs aren't soaking tubs and have high edges - we preferred the large showers.

Yes, we got am MA because we were traveling with a young child and wanted the tub, but if it were just the 2 of us we would prefer the large shower.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been scouring for mini suite pics and from the videos and pics, not all have bathtubs. I will be staying in a "Family Mini Suite" (9240) and mine will have a bathtub according to my TA. I was under the impression that the family minis have them and the rest have larger showers.

This link has some great NCL Escape Cabin Pictures. About 3/4 of the way down, just past room 10916, is a Mini Suite with a picture of the Tub.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipM2yohty-dJ_pb9ItFDCeY0H5SOEuwGBiPnbSPNL2YXEhvcgbYb5iZ7010zR56fKA?key=N05vQWlDUUxwSEJYWS1Wa3dJa3F5aDZXRXdmSFdR

• 10 months later...

The Escape Cabin bathtubs available online also it can be set up in hours. Recently, one of my friends bought a walk-in bath tub for easily escape or quickly from her bathtub. She was enjoying her bathtub, she was researched online about walk in tub arizona cabin escape and one of the great online store came to her and installed the tub. You can also find a cabin tub from online stores like walkinbathtubaz, home depot, etc. provides you the best service and installation at your home.