Foster's vs. Beacher's vs. Bananarama

FraudBroad

Will be on the NCL Star with a stop in Roatan in March. Our three previous trips we've always gone to Bananarama. This last time in December is was so HOT. 88 degrees with about 80% humidity and not a lick of breeze. Bananarama didn't offer any beach umbrellas, our chairs were under the trees and the shade didn't last that long. I've always booked directly thru them for $30 each which included transportation to/from, beach chair and a welcome drink.

Beacher's is $45 for the same but includes a beach umbrella, Foster's is $35 and includes the transportation, chair & umbrella but no drink.

I've always been very pleased with Bananarama so I'm hesitant to try someplace else. Given the three choices what are you opinions?

Thanks for the help!

Natalie

We did Bananarama and Fosters. We like Bananarama more - mostly for location. Fosters was very lively there and crowded. They treated us great though. 88 Degrees is perfect to me -- but I am from Texas. ha! I heard good things about Beachers.

My mom's a native Texan (now in Florida) and we lived in TX for 4 years. I'm now in Chicago. I'd been twice previously and the weather was perfect! But this past December it just wasn't even pleasant! Ended up heading back to the ship early!

Like I said, I've always loved Bananarama...I just really am more comfortable with an umbrella!

I'm considering a day package at Banarama but I don't see how to book this in advance. As I read here it should be possible but can somebody please tell me how?

Is this the correct website? http://bananarama.com/activities/cruiseship-packages/

Reservations on this website only seems to work for rooms?

I used the contact form on this website but I don't get any reply...

I'm considering a day package at Banarama but I don't see how to book this in advance. As I read here it should be possible but can somebody please tell me how?

Is this the correct website? http://bananarama.com/activities/cruiseship-packages/

Reservations on this website only seems to work for rooms?

I used the contact form on this website but I don't get any reply...

Call this number to make the reservation. You need to make payment in full. It's a US number.

USA Line 1-727-564-9058

Do you have to book in advance or it there someone at the port from bananaroma?

Post 18 of this thread says someone was at the port... but doesn't as yet specify of Bananarama was waiting on people who HAD booked, or if Bananarama has spot among other vendors and is always there. Perhaps madhatter will come back to tell us.

Do you have to book in advance or it there someone at the port from bananaroma?

To get the day pass and transportation, you need to book in advance. The driver has a set list of passengers and count. Look them up on line or call the reservations number. They'll answer your questions.

To get the day pass and transportation, you need to book in advance. The driver has a set list of passengers and count. Look them up on line or call the reservations number. They'll answer your questions.

Mmadhatter had this to say in another thread ~ I am hoping he comes back to tell us if Bananarama has a vendor station or if luck was a major part.

Just back from Bananarama. Was on Vision of the Seas February 6 - 13th. Did not make reservations. Just went outside gate and they are there waiting. We did the $35 trip, transport, drinks, beach chair and snorkel gear. Well worth it. If you want to go on your own, the cab was about $15 per person round trip. Any questions, feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...