Kummelweck on Freedoom

BoxerLuver

Would be nice, and I do remember them saying it would go to the entire fleet, but it didn't make it.

See this video, around the 2:05 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M5_4ydqP0U

I had seen this video before, which is why I hoped it would be on the Freedom, I guess we'll just have to book on the Allure next.

I had seen this video before, which is why I hoped it would be on the Freedom, I guess we'll just have to book on the Allure next.

All Vision and Radiance (except Jewel) class ships have Park Cafe, with the Kummelweck.

My DH and I are sailing on the Freedom in 10 days, and I was wondering if anyone know which restaurant on what day(s) serves the Kummelweck?

I have had it several times on the Freedom. When it was available it was only once a week in Sorrentos as their featured sandwich of the day.

I have had it several times on the Freedom. When it was available it was only once a week in Sorrentos as their featured sandwich of the day.

They did a similar thing on Explorer, on the Royal Promenade, next to Cafe Promenade. Once per cruise, for an hour or so.

My DH and I are sailing on the Freedom in 10 days, and I was wondering if anyone know which restaurant on what day(s) serves the Kummelweck?

it should be in the solarium in that little deli like thing or bistro. Not sure what they call it. Where they serve pizza, salads, kummelweck, etc.

it should be in the solarium in that little deli like thing or bistro. Not sure what they call it. Where they serve pizza, salads, kummelweck, etc.

No deli or other food venue in the Solarium on Freedom. Wish there was.

We didn't see it anywhere on Freedom last month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darn,

I meant to drop into your roll call and tell you to enjoy your cruise. I hope you enjoyed Freedom as much as the first time.

OK what is it?

Lisa,

Check out the Park Cafe in Central park on boarding day. If your not at least diamond or in a suite the line maybe long by the time you get on board, but Gina and I will stop back by around 3pm and enjoy one of these Roast Beef Sandwiches and sit there in Central Park until Muster.

Is skipping the line at Park Cafe an actual suite perk on the Allure?

And is this sandwich available all week on the Allure? Told my dad about it and he must have it.

Not sure about the line skipping but the Roast Beef is available all week. :D

Is skipping the line at Park Cafe an actual suite perk on the Allure?

And is this sandwich available all week on the Allure? Told my dad about it and he must have it.

That's not a perk I've ever heard of or seen.

Sandwich will be available all week and the lines usually aren't too bad other than boarding day. Seating on the other hand can be more tricky to find sometimes. That's one of the things that makes having a cabin on deck 8 such a bonus!!! We always try to book deck 8 for its easy access to central park and Park Cafe. I much prefer their breakfast over windjammer any day.