Parking Port Canaveral Questions

jules71

Leaving out of PC in a few weeks and trying to decide between parking at the port and parking at Park n Cruise. We will be arriving around 1pm and are wondering for the port -- does the parking building fill up and you have to park outside (parking under cover is a plus for parking at the port). For Park n Cruise, is it really only a short wait for a shuttle, even in peak times?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer!

(And what happened to those $6.95 deals I see on here?!!Best I could find was $48.80 for a 4 night cruise.)

We usually park in the Disney lots - the open parking right across the street from the building when driving the RV and in the high-rise parking lot (under cover) when driving the car.

Since everyone in our vehicle is going on the cruise, you can drive right up to the building (inside the security fence) to drop off luggage and everyone but the driver, circle around and park, and then rejoin the group in the building.

Disembarking is a breeze - walk across the street and be one your way!

That is, assuming you are cruising DCL!

Edited by DaKa2002
Add comment

PnC prices fluctuate wildly .... there is a minor price war 'tween them, Park Port Canaveral, and the port itself with their hotel partnerships.

PnC has at least 6 shuttles - I saw that many when I last drove by - but number of ships in on a given day can impact shuttle turn around time . . .

• 2 weeks later...

We have used Park N Cruise many times and have always been pleased. We get off the ship as early as possible and seem to see a shuttle waiting. For the past few cruises, we've stayed at one of the motels that offer a discount for port parking.

Good luck M

• 3 weeks later...

I just found out that there are over 20 hotels in the general area of Port Canaveral that participate in a "parking voucher program"

If you stay at one of the listed hotels, when you check out, you ask the front desk for a parking voucher. It takes 40% off the price of parking at the port itself.

http://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Cruise-Assets/Parking-Voucher-Program_3.pdf