Help With Mr. Sanchos Cozumel

DADDYOFTHE7SEAZ

I was there in August with my 17 yo, 3 of his 17 yo friends and my 13.5 yo.

I got them all bands (I didn't bother) and they had a great time. My younger one especially enjoyed the pool. He also managed to get me to pay for him to have a massage on the beach (he'd been wanting it for a while).

We had a great time.

We were there at Christmas on the non all inclusive side, with our 16 and 18 yo's. None of us drink, hence the pay as you go side for us which has free entry as long as you buy some food. It was one of our best port days! Kids did a jet ski rental (can't remember cost) and there were trampolines/blow up water obstacle courses, etc which were $12 a person for the wristband. My son and husband spent a lot of time in the water just throwing around a water football (best $5 you'll ever spend pre-cruise at Walmart!). DD and DS also spent some time at the beachside ping pong table. It was mostly a chilling out, relaxing beach day.

If you want some great pics and info about Mr. Sanchos, I highly recommend you search Mitsugirly in the CC search box above and go to her Mr. Sanchos review just under her signature.

• 2 weeks later...