Coffee Only Card?

Hello: I don't drink sodas or juice. I'm on a very restricted low carb no sugar diabetic diet. So alas my only treat is a decaf latte with a shot of sugar free hazelnut every afternoon. I've had punch cards and coffee cards w 15 coffee for example in the past but it has been two years since I've been on RCI. Any suggestions. Thank you for the information.

Hello: I don't drink sodas or juice. I'm on a very restricted low carb no sugar diabetic diet. So alas my only treat is a decaf latte with a shot of sugar free hazelnut every afternoon. I've had punch cards and coffee cards w 15 coffee for example in the past but it has been two years since I've been on RCI. Any suggestions. Thank you for the information.

Closest package would be Replenish for $22 per day. I've not seen coffee cards.

Princess has coffee punch cards, perhaps that is what you are remembering? Also, on some ships (Radiance-class with Latte-tudes coffee bar), they offer a small punch card, which if I recall it is buy 6, get the 7th free.

Not sure if ships have the sugar free hazelnut syrup; you might consider bringing a small bottle of your own and filling up with complimentary coffee from the Windjammer. :)

On the Jewel in September, Cafe Lattitudes had a coffee punch card. If I remember correctly, it was a free drink after 5 punches.

My trip on the Jewel is still upcoming, but I'd advise against a drink package if you're not going to be having like five coffees a day. It feels like you're saving by getting the package, but you'd come out ahead just accepting you're paying for each. Though it's worth a shot to ask about drink cards at the cafe.