Allure crowds in Mid May

pharaoh

Hey all, what are the crowds like on Allure for a mid-may cruise? I'm sailing May 15th.

Feels like it's far enough past spring break and early enough before summer break that it won't be too crazy with lots of kids or a party atmosphere, right?

I went on Allure in November and it was a much older crowd, which was fine by me! Barely saw any kids and the few I did see were well behaved and supervised. Never had a problem finding a spot in the solarium, it was a good week lol.

I'll have a great time either way, just wondering what to expect. Thanks!

We are on the cruise with you. We were surprised to find an oceanview balcony for under $2,900 for three of us, so we booked it! The relatively low price, considering price increases this past year, makes me wonder whether the sailing is still fairly empty. :)

Hey all, what are the crowds like on Allure for a mid-may cruise? I'm sailing May 15th.

Feels like it's far enough past spring break and early enough before summer break that it won't be too crazy with lots of kids or a party atmosphere, right?

I went on Allure in November and it was a much older crowd, which was fine by me! Barely saw any kids and the few I did see were well behaved and supervised. Never had a problem finding a spot in the solarium, it was a good week lol.

I'll have a great time either way, just wondering what to expect. Thanks!

I've cruised Allure twice this time of year and had a great time both times. We cruise this time almost every year because it is our anniversary, but asyou mentioned its usually post spring break and pre- end of school year.

Most of the time I sail in May and you will see older crowd overall. I don't k ow why I guess it's the price but oasis class attracts lots of older demographic. I rarely saw any kid unless you were in their pool section.