NCL cruise tag protectors

sprint180

Does NCL still use the skinny (2 inch wide) cruise luggage tags? I have both the skinny and wider protectors, just trying to get organized.

Thanks

Vicki

They now use the wider tags. You can still use the narrow ones if you adjust your tags (I use a screen print and Word to make multiple tags on the same sheet of paper) before you print them.

I actually make both sides of the tag look the same and both sides then contain all of the information so it doesn't matter which way the tag is facing.

Does NCL still use the skinny (2 inch wide) cruise luggage tags? I have both the skinny and wider protectors, just trying to get organized.

Thanks

Vicki[/quote

Wide for NCL. We have used the wide tags we bought from the Cruise Critic 'store' on several cruises now. Very durable and I wish we had found them sooner! So easy to attach and then remove to use for the next cruise.

Thank you for the thread. Just ordered Cruise Tag Caddy 8 Pack Luggage Etag Holders Zip Seal & Steel Loops plus a Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports, 5 Charging Outlets Total (1 AMP / 5 Watt) from Amazon.

In the past I always printed our tags and used shipping/packing tape to make them stronger...and of course had to either pack a stapler or find one once at the pier. :)

Thank you for the thread. Just ordered Cruise Tag Caddy 8 Pack Luggage Etag Holders Zip Seal & Steel Loops plus a Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports, 5 Charging Outlets Total (1 AMP / 5 Watt) from Amazon.

In the past I always printed our tags and used shipping/packing tape to make them stronger...and of course had to either pack a stapler or find one once at the pier. :)

I have those Luggage Tag Holders. I love that they seal closed so you don't have to worry about the elements.

We layer the tags with clear packing tape front and back, then fold them over the baggage handle and instead of stapling, we clear pack tape the end 2-3 times to keep it on. Staples tend to catch and scratch you if you grab the bag handle the wrong way, plus they can break off easier. I've never been able to pull of the tag by hand--always have to use a pair of scissors to cut the tape.

I'm looking at those luggage tags and they seem pretty nifty. We've had several nice luggage tags stolen (our wedding his/her tags on our honeymoon) and/or fall off, so I hate spending money on them.

The multi-plug and USB adapters are excellent to have. In a balcony and below, there are only 2 110 outlets - one in the bathroom and one in the living room. We use the bathroom one for an LED night light which is enough light to get around the room and bathroom at night without flipping on the lights and waking someone up. Dollar Tree usually has them in different shapes. Get the LED ones, not the 4w glass bulb ones.

Thank you for the thread. Just ordered .... plus a [/size]Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports, 5 Charging Outlets Total (1 AMP / 5 Watt) from Amazon.

While having multiple ports and outlets is nice, surge protectors on ships are dangerous. Read this recent discussion:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48769090#post48769090