Oasis Voom Internet Pricing

nelblu

If I select the internet package for 2 devices @ $22.50 per day, can I use 2 D+ discounts.

Also, I should know this but was not paying too much attention to the ad on TV

during last week sail, does anyone know what the pricing is for 4 devices. In addition, can one use multiple discounts towards this package.

If I select the internet package for 2 devices @ $22.50 per day, can I use 2 D+ discounts.

Also, I should know this but was not paying too much attention to the ad on TV

during last week sail, does anyone know what the pricing is for 4 devices. In addition, can one use multiple discounts towards this package.

No, only one discount is allowed per package purchase. I've not seen any 4-device packages.

Edited by clarea

We set sail this Saturday on the Oasis and I'm looking at the internet options.

I don't know if we really need two devices, but I looked at pricing anyway. They offer 1 device for $15 per day or 2 for $22.50.

I booked one device and it came out $105. If I choose the 2 device option it came out $315. So just out of curiousity.... I booked 1 device two separate times and came out with $210. I'm not a math major or techie, but I don't see the benefit of the 2 device package for $315?

What a I missing or misunderstanding?

:confused:

I don't know if we really need two devices, but I looked at pricing anyway. They offer 1 device for $15 per day or 2 for $22.50.

I booked one device and it came out $105. If I choose the 2 device option it came out $315. So just out of curiousity.... I booked 1 device two separate times and came out with $210. I'm not a math major or techie, but I don't see the benefit of the 2 device package for $315?

I think you're dealing with a mis-programmed website.

Wait until you are onboard to purchase the internet. If you are a C&A member, you can get a discount by purchasing onboard, as opposed to pre-cruise. It does not take long to puchase onboard, you don't have to wait in line, you just use your own device to sign up.

Wait until you are onboard to purchase the internet. If you are a C&A member, you can get a discount by purchasing onboard, as opposed to pre-cruise. It does not take long to puchase onboard, you don't have to wait in line, you just use your own device to sign up.

Just curious, why wait? Prices better? This is my first RCL cruise so no discounts available for me.

Your pricing should be $105 and $157.50 respectively for 1 & 2 devices, before any discounts. The 2nd device is half off the regular price.

Is it any discount (at all) for GOLD member aswell, or just for the higher ranks?

This is what I had once I was onboard the Anthem last week. Took screenshots of the Internet pricing pages:

00321d15a7c50bc7f39b403db42645a5.jpg

277f799578bee54e29599039eeb25a9a.jpg

1c8318386e2abe3328a24c25f9a233c6.jpg

9618b933292d08383a8e38ce541a6076.jpg

This shows my boyfriend's Diamond discount under the offer price as well. Not sure about D+.

Thank you, that answers the question on the usage of multiple C&A discounts.

By the way, how was your experience on last week's Anthem sail. We were talking to some neighbors about our Oasis Cruise and lo and behold some of them (3) were on last week Anthem cruise. They said that it wasn't as bad as portrayed on tv and that they felt no mortal danger. Also, there was no rationing of food and instead food/drinks were delivered by crew members to the cabins. How was your experience.

Keep in mind the number of devices is for simultaneous devices. You can log off and let another person take the connection. So if you're ok with taking turns, you may be able to get by with a 1 or 2 device package. If you need to keep in contact with other people and are using it for communication on the ship itself that's when the device number is most important.

Keep in mind the number of devices is for simultaneous devices. You can log off and let another person take the connection. So if you're ok with taking turns, you may be able to get by with a 1 or 2 device package. If you need to keep in contact with other people and are using it for communication on the ship itself that's when the device number is most important.

So, will I be able to use my phone while out of the room (to stay in contact with my daughter) then switch to the I-pad when I am in the room? Thanks!

So, will I be able to use my phone while out of the room (to stay in contact with my daughter) then switch to the I-pad when I am in the room? Thanks!

No problem, just log off the device you don't want to use at the moment.

You mean get a two-device package and switch between phone & iPad for yourself while your daughter keeps one? Yes you can do that.

After you login keep the login screen handy so you can easily logout to free up the connection for your other device.

Make sure to use wifi messaging. Apple iMessage or Skype, WhatsApp, Line, etc.

You can use the iPad to stay in touch with her as well. It runs all the same apps.

You mean get a two-device package and switch between phone & iPad for yourself while your daughter keeps one? Yes you can do that.

After you login keep the login screen handy so you can easily logout to free up the connection for your other device.

You can use the iPad to stay in touch with her as well. It runs all the same apps.

That is exactly what I meant. Thank you!

You do not need to "keep the login screen handy".

Just type "logoff.com" into the browser address window.

:)