Which Cruise Line Matches your Myers-Briggs Type

qsuzi

I got NCL.

:eek::eek::eek:

To me it stands for the Neveragain Cruise Line.

Oh well I will sail HAL just try to be a little more introverted if possible. Don't make eye contact and I won't talk to you.:)

Ohh, that is good! My E was a low %, so if I meet you on a HAL cruise, we can chat a little, how's that? :D Just because we came up E, it doesn't mean we want to PARTY all night. :(

(had to remove one of your shocked smileys because this post exceeded the limit)

Ha, this was right on. Cunard for DH and International Expeditions for me - compromise between the two of us would be HAL. With a few Voyages of Discovery thrown in to cover all bases.

Very good - I should have checked DH as well, what a good idea - so he is "Un-Cruise Adventures", whatever that is.... Our meet-in-the-middle might be HAL, too. Certainly we both enjoy their style and itineraries!:)

I come up with Azamara, which I dearly love, but with their new inclusive pricing, it's getting harder to sail on her ships. Her prices go up, my retirement stays the same and my expenses go up.

And NO, I will not stop taking my two cruises a year to a total of 50 to 60 days, don't wan to give up my balconies, or my 'book end' land stays at the end of my European cruises! A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do! ;)

I got Cunard, and based on atmosphere and offerings, that would work for me. But the ships are too large, and the itineraries too few, to appeal to me.

With the exception of QM2, aren't their ships roughly the same size and design as HAL's Signature and Vista Classes? :confused:

guess I better try Cunard. (ISTJ)

both my husband and I are ISTJ and we do mostly cruise on Cunard. We do love it and it does fit our personality so if there is an itinerary that you like, go and try it...all us ISTJ will be there.

They do take dressing up seriously but that doesn't mean the passengers are stuffy or unapproachable...just the opposite.

That being said I feel HAL is a good 2nd for us with NCL and Carnival as both no-go's. Never tried RCCL or some of the other ones mentioned.

both my husband and I are ISTJ and we do mostly cruise on Cunard. We do love it and it does fit our personality so if there is an itinerary that you like, go and try it...all us ISTJ will be there.

They do take dressing up seriously but that doesn't mean the passengers are stuffy or unapproachable...just the opposite.

Good to hear.:) Another ISTJ is about to take his first Cunard voyage.

Found an itinerary that we, not only, like ... but fit our schedule exactly!

Can't wait.

Cheers!

Anyone else notice that there are quite a few cruise lines missing from the list?

I guess if you're the type of person who isn't going to waste your time on Internet psych tests, you must be a match for Crystal or Silversea. ;)

I got Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection, which I've never heard of.

I know they do the European rivers, whether they are other places in the world, I've never checked.

I don't remember more than one on my 14 day cruise on the Rhine, Main, and Danube. Compared to Viking - with 2-3 ships in almost every port. You are talking somewhere between 100-200 passengers depending on design and length.

Anyone else notice that there are quite a few cruise lines missing from the list?

I guess if you're the type of person who isn't going to waste your time on Internet psych tests, you must be a match for Crystal or Silversea. ;)

You might be right. :D

I need to be sailing on Cunard. Now, if I could only find the money to cruise on this line. Until that time, I guess we will still have to cruise with Holland America Line

Edited by GlennG
spelling error