Complimentary wine tasting with Navigator package?

Alphen

Complimentary wine tasting with Navigator package.

I have done a search on wine tasting on the cruise critic board and found that it is normally $ 15 each and complementary for 4 star and above (which we are almost :D) but saw also somebody mentioning that it is also complementary when you have purchased the navigator package.

Can anyone comment on this, if this is correct? Do you get complementary wine tasting if you have bought the package while on board, regardless of your mariner status?

Edited by Alphen

Good morning Jeroen,

We always buy the Navigator package, 7 bottles, and have never gotten the free tasting. We, too, are close to 4 star - only 4 more days!

Good afternoon here Sue, nice to hear from you. We have 2 cruises planned this year, after which we finally turn 4 star!

:D:D:D

On our January cruise we purchased the Navigator wine package. It came with two pinnacle dinners for two and two wine tastings..tastings of the navigator package and the admiral package. Also got the extra bottle of wine and the wine charms

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

On our January cruise we purchased the Navigator wine package. It came with two pinnacle dinners for two and two wine tastings..tastings of the navigator package and the admiral package. Also got the extra bottle of wine and the wine charms

WOW you got a steal I have never heard of all that coming with the Nav Wine Package. We have purchased wine packages for years and only got the wine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you get the free wine tasting if you purchase one of the "Suite" packages which include the Navigator package plus other goodies.

Yes, there is also a package under indulgences that covers this. This is different than just buying the wine package;)

Yes, there is also a package under indulgences that covers this. This is different than just buying the wine package;)

I think it is called the Cellar Master 5 Bottle Wine Package, starts at $247pp and includes extras.

I think it is called the Cellar Master 5 Bottle Wine Package, starts at $247pp and includes extras.

Yes, that was the one. We figured it out and with all the extras thought it was a good deal!

We purchased the cellar masters 5 bottle package last year and it does include both wine tasting sessions one for premium wines. You also get a HAL bottle to take home with you and a small wine related gift and two nights in the Pinnacle Grill for about $340. We really enjoyed it and found it good value too.