Tendering and time ship leaves on Brillance of Seas

cruise1804

Hi,

We will be sailing on the Brillance of the Seas in April and will be stopping at Grand Cayman.

I have found out from calling RC that we will get in at 10am, then will have to be 'tendered' to port. I have asked them what time last tender would be ( not that we will leave it until then!) and they have said they cant tell me.

I believe we are due to leave at 6pm from itinerary information....I only ask as thinking of doing a tour that will leave port at 1pm and return at 4.15. We really dont want to cut it fine by any measure so if anyone has this information it would be great to know. the tour company have said the times of the tour are Eastern Daylight Saving Time, which Im affraid I dont know what this means either! Tour is with Nativway.

Thanks for any information

Regards

Hayley

(sorry if this should go on Grand Cayman forum?)

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the reply. I'll give it a go but had asked a similar ish question about which know one replied to (ie what port do we go into at Cozumel) but will try, you never know???.....

Hayley

I can help there, Royal typically uses the International Pier in Cozumel.

Edited by clarea

I had asked the same question on another thread. I was told 30-45 minutes before ship departure. We are on the same ship and itinerary in April. What week are you going? We are also looking at a 1:00 tour and I am nervous about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 mins. prior to sailaway...it will be in your daily compass. If you are IN LINE by that time, they will get you to the ship!!!

If your tour is thru the ship, you don't have to worry about time at all. Natively is WELL respected...they'll get you back, too!

All times are "SHIP TIME"...make sure you have a WATCH....if they say they leave at 4:15, you need to be at the tender at 3:45.

Edited by cb at sea

I had asked the same question on another thread. I was told 30-45 minutes before ship departure. We are on the same ship and itinerary in April. What week are you going? We are also looking at a 1:00 tour and I am nervous about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi emnm2015,

Your on cruise we are on!! I've just seen you on roll call!!!:):)

As someone has said I think tour company has great reviews so going to go for it!!

Hayley

Hi emnm2015,

Your on cruise we are on!! I've just seen you on roll call!!!:):)

As someone has said I think tour company has great reviews so going to go for it!!

Hayley

Yay, that's great!

We are booking with Captain Marvin, they assure me that they are very familiar with the ships' schedules and it won't be a problem. I hope they are right!