Balcony cabins...robes ?

On Princess, robes are included in balcony cabins, (possibly all cabins).

Please can someone explain if this is the case on Royal Caribbean ?

Thanks

No, robes are normally given to Platinum abd above loyalty levels, and Junior Suite and better staterooms.

However, if you ask your stateroom attendant, they may be able to supply robes if they have extra.

We were platinum (now Emerald-yeah!) and did not have robes in our oceanview balcony cabin last week. I thought about asking for them but they are so heavy and hot and decided I probably wouldn't want to wear it this trip anyway so I didn't bother. I wish they weren't so bulky.

On Princess, robes are included in balcony cabins, (possibly all cabins).

Please can someone explain if this is the case on Royal Caribbean ?

Thanks

no. Suites only or certain C&A levels( Platinum?) you can request and if any are available the cabin steward will bring them.

I did not like the big heavy cotton robes of the past either, but liked the new style they supplied in our JS on Serenade last week. It is a blend, and much lighter (and softer!).

Did the fabric look like the waffle type? Those are lighter.

We always have them in our room (Diamond) but tell the steward to let someone else who asks have them. Wife always brings a lightweight silk robe she prefers, and I feel like the incredible hulk in one. One size does not fit all, so if you are a "big & tall" shopper, don't plan on a comfy fit.

I did not like the big heavy cotton robes of the past either, but liked the new style they supplied in our JS on Serenade last week. It is a blend, and much lighter (and softer!).

Oh I should have asked for one! I didn't know they changed them. Nobody wore them to the buffet this trip. lol

Oh I should have asked for one! I didn't know they changed them. Nobody wore them to the buffet this trip. lol

Ooohh...now that does not bring a pretty sight to the mind. I only wear mine in the cabin, or on the balcony. That way I only scare the fish! :p :p