RCCL questionnairre at end of cruise

I need to get this done, but before I start I want to know if you can stop and save and go back and is there a place for a long review and how long?

The selection of ratings takes less than 10 minutes. Then there is the comments box, which takes as long as you want.

Is everyone still getting their surveys after a cruise. For the last

4 cruises we have not gotten a survey. When I called C and A they

said that the surveys are now random. That didn't sound right to me.

The surveys may have some randomness in actuality, but I don't think that is the company's intention.

My wife has missed one and I have missed on in the last 5 cruises.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about extending your survey.

In the last section, you can comment on members of the staff that did a great job for you. You can also write other comments there.

I am not sure if RCI goes to the staff member with every good comment, or even every bad comment. ???

Has RCI ever contacted anyone after you filled out a survey, maybe with a bad experience?

Edited by Steelheader13

Has RCI ever contacted anyone after you filled out a survey, maybe with a bad experience?

I haven't heard anything from the post cruise survey, but I've received contact from my Post Cruise Contact via Royal Caribbean.com. And I've said the same comments in the Post Cruise Contact as the Survey. Usually, I limit my post cruise survey to only the item that concerns me though.

I think they have way too many of those surveys to go through to bother with contacting anybody below Pinnacle.

Is everyone still getting their surveys after a cruise. For the last

4 cruises we have not gotten a survey. When I called C and A they

said that the surveys are now random. That didn't sound right to me.

I just got off Oasis on Saturday morning, and my survey email was in my inbox at 11:44 that same morning.

Our waiter asked us every night to fill out the survey that we'd receive at the end of the cruise. The assistant told us that if he got negative reviews on the survey, he'd be washing dishes. He was obviously joking, but it seemed to us that they felt that the surveys were very important. I have been told in the past that they are in fact read and that crew members can receive bonuses (money, time off, etc) if they receive positive feedback. I filled my survey out for my cruise last week and praised the crew members I got good service from, and gave my feedback on a few things that could have been improved. I hope the surveys are read and the crew does get rewarded for their good work--and, conversely, that suggestions for improvement are listened to.

I have only had one time in 12 cruises when I had a major problem that I thought required a response. Instead of writing about it in the survey, I emailed "Adam Goldstein" (the email address that was passed around on here) and I received not only an immediate email response, but a phone call from customer service. I'm only Emerald, but they really went out of their way to make sure that my issue was resolved. I have an outstanding OBC issue from my cruise last week and I hope I don't have to escalate it, but I'm pretty confident that it will get resolved if I have to contact RC.