Salty snacks at bar?

tbmrt

Always like to munch on pretzels, nuts, etc at bar while drinking....Are these available on Carnival? If they aren't out, can we request?

No with the exception of the EA sports bar where you can purchase some packaged things. Bring your own to enjoy. They would never have anything out for general public since it would be a health nightmare with all the fingers in them.

At the RedFrog Pub they gave out individual bowls of seasoned fried garbanzo beans/chickpeas. I had never heard of that as a snack. They were good. That was on the magic. Not all the RedFrog pubs serve pub-grub. Freedom doesn't so I probably won't get to enjoy them on my upcoming cruise on her.

No with the exception of the EA sports bar where you can purchase some packaged things. Bring your own to enjoy. They would never have anything out for general public since it would be a health nightmare with all the fingers in them.

not true, at the alchemy bar the serve 3 items in a dish with your drink, so they could serve individual items to people, but elect not to accept at alchemy bar. The public heath nightmare is not real, since they do it at one bar. Its just cost savings by carnival.

Alchemy has complimentary nuts and cheese.

I also had the nuts and cheese at the Alchemy on Conquest this past November. They gave out individual plates to each group or person instead of the plate being for everyone at the bar. This is a good idea to prevent illnesses from being spread. I remember the cheese being very good.:cool: