Can water bottle order be cancelled if we take new Cheers package?

tbmrt

I believe that all the drinks count toward your 15 per day limit. Do you really want to use them to get bottled water?

NO Non alcoholic drinks including specialty coffee, water, Powerade, etc count towards the 15 per day Drink limit

All non alcoholic drinks are UNLIMITED

I believe that all the drinks count toward your 15 per day limit. Do you really want to use them to get bottled water?

Alcoholic drinks are the only things that count against the 15 drink total. The coffee will if you ask to have alcohol added to the coffee.

Also, I believe that you will have to purchase the water at a bar or other water selling location when you need it.

Edited by Retired_to_Cruise

I believe that it says that water is included when purchased in the dining room & specialty restaurants only. I would keep the small bottles for excursions & in the room.

• 500ml bottles of water served in bars and lounges

I cancelled 12 bottles of water and kept 12 bottles for gym and cabin, excursions, etc.

We usually pick up a bottle here and there during the day and keep them in the mini-bar for future use so once case will be enough for our cruise.

NO, only alcohol drinks count toward the 15

Alcoholic drinks are the only things that count against the 15 drink total. The coffee will if you ask to have alcohol added to the coffee.

Also, I believe that you will have to purchase the water at a bar or other water selling location when you need it.

Good to know. Thanks.

We will still order 12 for the room. We were recently on RCCL and they included water bottles in their package. We like a bottle bedside during the night and several times we forgot (or had too much to drink to think about it) to grab a bottle on the way to bed. I also had a hard time finding an open bar in the morning to grab one on the way to work out or for shore excursions. The $3 will be worth the convenience!