Lunch at the Tamarind & Pinnacle Grill?

canadarocks

I love dinners in Tamarind but the lunch never appealed to me. :)

Me either.

We ate one lunch at the Tamarind a few years ago.

They were so swamped that we only 2 or 3 of the dumplings, etc. as we were supposed to get.

DH went away hungry. We had to go to the Lido for DH to get more food and neither of us are used to big lunches -- but what was served was too little -- JMO.

Doesn't appeal to us.

Plus we don't like to have dinner in the cabin (or on our verandah).

We like to be out and about.

I agree with you about preferring to get dressed and go out for the evening rather than dinner on our verandah. I like breakfast there sometimes but DH really liked going to Pinnacle. :)

I agree with you about preferring to get dressed and go out for the evening rather than dinner on our verandah. I like breakfast there sometimes but DH really liked going to Pinnacle. :)

On one Alaskan cruise we had great service for breakfast in the cabin. At that time Pinnacle was not offered to the PS and Upper Suite passengers. But the last day of the cruise -- breakfast never arrived. We called -- concierges called -- still no breakfast. We each only got 1 tiny roll left in the Neptune Lounge before we had to board our bus in Vancouver to go to our hotel in Seattle. We were starved when we got to the hotel at 3 PM.

We tried breakfast in the cabin a couple more times on other ships -- nothing ever arrived.

DH was glad when we were able to go to the Pinnacle for breakfast -- and there have been times when that was not great.