Enough time to get to Newark after cruise

Herby

What times are your flight options?

I hate answering these questions because the only true answer is "it depends". Are you willing to self disembark and carry off all your luggage? Are you willing to get yourself in a self disembark line at least an hour ahead to be one if the first people off the ship? What day of the week would you be doing this? Will all if the customs and immigration folks show up on time?

Should I be worried? Arriving Cape Liberty aboard Celebrity Summit on Sunday, September 18. Have reservations on Virgin America out of EWR departing at 12:30 p.m. Was planning on a car service pickup at 9:30 and heading to the airport. This is only our second cruise on Celebrity and we are in an aqua cabin. Is 9:30 realistic if we walk off?

Should I be worried? Arriving Cape Liberty aboard Celebrity Summit on Sunday, September 18. Have reservations on Virgin America out of EWR departing at 12:30 p.m. Was planning on a car service pickup at 9:30 and heading to the airport. This is only our second cruise on Celebrity and we are in an aqua cabin. Is 9:30 realistic if we walk off?

No, you should not worry at all. You should not even have to take walk-off if you plan on a 9:30 car service pick-up.

If all goes well you will be fine.

The reason I suggest later is that I have been on a couple of cruises where there were issues. In one case we arrived late and another case there was a union slowdown getting luggage off the ship. I also don't like stress and I have seen people worry throughout their cruise.

Yes, plan to be in the early group off just to be safe if there is a delay and they stay with the schedule.

And be sure to print out your boarding pass on the ship.

Have a great cruise.

Keith