Labadee, Haiti Dragon coaster

I plan to purchase an all day ticket, as I love coasters. Hubby may want to go too, can I buy an all day ticket and hubby use mine?

No, they give you a wrist band. If your combined weight is below the limit, you can have a passenger, and I think the limit is 300 or 350 lb. Check under the excursion what the limit is.

Also, this is not like a regular roller coaster. It is still fun, as you can control the speed. To us, the all day pass is absolutely worth it. Just be sure to buy it before the cruise, as they are not always offered on the ship.

PS: The tickets come and go on the website, so if you are sure you want the all day ticket, buy it when you see it. It disappeared for a couple of months from our Navigator sailing. As soon as it re-appeared, I purchased ours.

I agree with the above poster. I'm getting off of the Independence right now and was in Labadee on Thuraday. It was cheaper for us to get tix there ($20 for a single ride for the two of us) but I will warn you: the operator said we could go again for $10. We got off and he said "don't worry about the money...just tip us!" Which was not what we expected and we had no cash. Ended up grabbing some more when we got back on the ship and gave it to him later in the day....but definitely wasn't right. So bring cash if you're gonna buy on the island.

No, they give you a wrist band. If your combined weight is below the limit, you can have a passenger, and I think the limit is 300 or 350 lb. Check under the excursion what the limit is.

Also, this is not like a regular roller coaster. It is still fun, as you can control the speed. To us, the all day pass is absolutely worth it. Just be sure to buy it before the cruise, as they are not always offered on the ship.

Thank you. I'll probably purchase online.