Taking wine onboard Oasis

I know that you are allowed to take one bottle of wine each onboard with you of 750ml each. What we would like to do is each take a 3 pack of sparkling wine onboard. Each bottle is 200ml for a total of 600ml each. We would like to use it for breakfast room service in the mornings with our orange juice.

Will they have an issue with 3 x 200ml bottles per person?

Thanks

I know that you are allowed to take one bottle of wine each onboard with you of 750ml each. What we would like to do is each take a 3 pack of sparkling wine onboard. Each bottle is 200ml for a total of 600ml each. We would like to use it for breakfast room service in the mornings with our orange juice.

Thanks

It's actually two 750 ml bottles per cabin, not one per person. Math wise it works, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone ask this.

As the policy states that it is two bottles of wine of 750ml each per stateroom (not per person as others have clarified), you may have an issue not because of the total volume of wine but with the total number of bottles, as you want to take six bottles total in the stateroom.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Carry on two and check 2 ?? That'll give you 4 if you want that much. We checked one last time (wrapped it in bubble wrap, wrapped it in an old towel in case it broke, then we put it inside a sterilite plastic bin that measured 12 x 7.5 x 4 [6 qt] the size of a shoebox I think). Made it to the room no problem.

And the security people: are they actually RCCL employees? I thought they were TSA folks that don't really know what it allowed and what isn't. We saw people bringing cases of their own water on last RC cruise and RC clearly says you can't bring on your own water.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks

two bottles per stateroom. NOT one per person. the size is UP TO 750 ML each. not a total of 1500 ML